Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My wife is kind of a city girl and has a fear of the woods. She has a dream of living in a high rise apartment in the city and I have a dream of living in the country where I don’t run into other people ever.

As long as we are together, we’ll be in the burbs as a compromise. It’s been 34 years now, so it seems to be a long term compromise.
    :D:yesway:

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Wow this is an insane good deal. Buy a good BCG and CH and run it like a raped ape. Buy 2. Buy 4

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...Avantlink&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=cl

A few years ago I picked up 3 Midway USA house brand uppers complete with BCG and charging handle for ~$133 each. They screwed up and their system allowed you to stack the sale coupon with your birthday discount on top of it. It didn't take long to get straightened out but they honored the sales that were made in error.

I’m going to plan on being there for this one. Unless something comes up or if New Years Eve is lived up too much, I’ll be there. I see that last years New Years Day shoot started at noon. Same this year?

Probably. I just sent an email for the details. Will confirm when I get info.

Old mil surps guns? Where is this at?

Apologies for not going to up thread to figure it out....

Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club (HHRP) at Gnaw Bone just east of Nashville. January 1st. Long drive for what I remember as being a fairly short match.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom