Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Merry Christmas all my friends. May your day be blessed.

Coffee was drank, presents were opened, smiles were had. My sweet girl teared up when she discovered she got her own laptop. Now we prepare for hosting my family at noon today. I requested Chili and Cornbread this year, though there's still some Turducken leftover from yesterday.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Made another nice cup of :coffee: with my french press and fresh ground beans again this morning. For the second cup I'm enjoying a nice breakfast of biscuits and gravy... :cool:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Merry Christmas to one and all.

New climbing device + 60° = I should climb a tree today.

Sounds like a plan!

My Christmas present to myself was a manual burr grinder and a Breville Precision coffee brewer. Had hoped to use my new brewer today, but most brews (especially one or two cups) call for using cone filters, which weren't included... :n00b:

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Merry Christmas!

I’m up with the animals, the Mrs is still asleep. I’ll wake her up at some point here for our gifts and cinnamon rolls. Think I’ll have some coffee first though.

Mocha got a stuffed Hippo from my nephew over the weekend and she carries it all over the house hiding in different spots for about 10 minutes. It’s actually entertaining to watch. Currently she’s trying to stuff it behind her food bag.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Sounds like a plan!

My Christmas present to myself was a manual burr grinder and a Breville Precision coffee brewer. Had hoped to use my new brewer today, but most brews (especially one or two cups) call for using cone filters, which weren't included... :n00b:
    I've got cone filters. On my way over! LOL
    Why is it that most of the time if you expect one kind of filter then the reality is the opposite? Usually we experience this if we rent a cabin and get there and I didn't bring the right filters.
    Morning came too early today.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've got cone filters. On my way over! LOL
    Why is it that most of the time if you expect one kind of filter then the reality is the opposite? Usually we experience this if we rent a cabin and get there and I didn't bring the right filters.
    Morning came too early today.

Oddly enough, it came with standard filters, but not the cone ones. You can take the cone basket out and then it's just a normal style basket, which is supposed to be used for 8 or more cups. Not sure why there's a difference, but supposedly there is. If the coffee is anywhere near as tasty as the cup I just had out of my french press, I'll be happy.

Almost forgot how early I got up today. It feels like it's mid-afternoon, even though it's only 9:30... :):

I just spent the last hour adding my new 1TB SSD to my computer and installing the latest version of Linux Mint. More than a little tired of Windows, so I thought I'd play with Linux again for a while. So far so good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom