Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    That's literally what we did. Sold 80% of our stuff and only brought the things we really enjoyed. Bought a cabin at 7k ft that backs up to national forest. Service is spotty depending on where I stand (satellite), but the disconnection is something that you get used to...and is honestly refreshing. Still dont have a TV after 3yrs and dont see one in the future!

Sounds absolutely perfect!!!!!!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That's literally what we did. Sold 80% of our stuff and only brought the things we really enjoyed. Bought a cabin at 7k ft that backs up to national forest. Service is spotty depending on where I stand (satellite), but the disconnection is something that you get used to...and is honestly refreshing. Still dont have a TV after 3yrs and dont see one in the future!

Good to hear from you again Pack. Sounds like all is as well as anyone could wish for out your way. Lots of envious folks in here I think. Heck, your old place would have been a dream location for me, so I cannot imagine how nice the new place must be.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Here is a TV channel that would have an interesting program list...

Trigger-Time-TV--cv-email_02.jpg

Trigger-Time-TV--cv-email_03.jpg
    My INGO name came from a discussion I had with "the Gunny" almost a decade ago. He was telling me he was going to have a new show called Trigger Time. He had just had a fire at his home office he was also telling me about.
    That name stuck with me and when I needed a username I remembered back to that conversation with the Gunny and chose Trigger Time. I spent the better part of a day and evening with him and I'll cherrish it always. He was an awesome man.
    I don't think he ever had a show titled that come out? Not sure.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    My INGO name came from a discussion I had with "the Gunny" almost a decade ago. He was telling me he was going to have a new show called Trigger Time. He had just had a fire at his home office he was also telling me about.
    That name stuck with me and when I needed a username I remembered back to that conversation with the Gunny and chose Trigger Time. I spent the better part of a day and evening with him and I'll cherrish it always. He was an awesome man.
    I don't think he ever had a show titled that come out? Not sure.
    Much better story than the one I have about how I became T-Dogg like 20 years ago.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Lonely day in the office as my supervisor is out sick. Already prepped to lead group therapy at 5 so now I’m just tinkering and doing homework.

I’d be down for a WGE! I like the cold.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Don't knock it until you try it.

If a man would happen to be seeking something like say a cannon for long term companionship, what section of Craiglist would that request best be placed? I'd say asking for a friend, but y'all know better.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Lonely day in the office as my supervisor is out sick. Already prepped to lead group therapy at 5 so now I’m just tinkering and doing homework.

I’d be down for a WGE! I like the cold.

Don't knock it until you try it.

If a man would happen to be seeking something like say a cannon for long term companionship, what section of Craiglist would that request best be placed? I'd say asking for a friend, but y'all know better.

Somehow these two posts seem to be the match you are really in need of.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    With this talk of winter shooting reminds me I recently picked up a pair of gloves so I could shoot this winter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom