Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    They aren’t bad But having driven the Chrysler’s and my subaru through different weather my subaru always felt more sure footed. Really all of them are ok in the snow except the lx cars (charger challenger 300) worst cars I have ever driven in the snow fun as hell on dry pavement though!
    My 300C AWD Hemi did great the past 3 winters. I never turned the traction control off though.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I picture you buying something like this. Same methodology you use to buy guns.

ae6f0de6b4cf040d71340c586750e840.jpg

:wwub::wwub::wwub: Such lovely Blueness !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Well crap. Removing that corrupted file fried my laptop. Crap crap crap.

My desktop remained fried for a long time ..... most troubling ! Eventually, I went through all of the troubleshooting tips, and rebooted the router, and thankfully, it came back .... but I was down all afternoon.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    ...... and my desktop is modern. Just a 2 yr. old HP, with 12 G's of RAM and turbo drive, and ummm.... all the good stuff that I don't remember now. :D

I rarely save, or post any random pics from the internet ... because of what just happened with that corrupted file. I pay for a membership in SmugMug, where I have thousands of my photos.
    My two daughters have both used photos from my Smug to make me gifts, calendars, or whatever (I gave them the password, of course).
    Like this book that my oldest daughter made for me a few years ago.

I took the photo when my daughter and I went to Rocky Mountain National Park a few years ago. She choose about 20 photos to put into the book, including this one, then added poetry snippets to each photo. Obviously something I'll treasure forever. To me, that's worth the $49 /yr for a a SmugMug account.

i-8hGrT5L-XL.jpg

I like Subarus ! ;) How come nobody has mentioned the Forester ? ..... that's the one that I have my eye on if I should choose a Subie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom