Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yes, a lot of stress and frustration I wasn't even really aware of is gone. Also, my OCD is worse than I thought and being able to clean the house and garage and keep them that way is more of a relief than I'd expected. There are bad things as well as good things, but I'm trying to keep upbeat about things, since I can't change them.

The new .22 from Turbo certainly doesn't hurt my happiness level at all... :D

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    We warmed up the range for the FGE this week.

What I learned......you all have no worries on me killing all the dumb-dumbs.

Or any of them actually.

I'll set you up with the Bulls bag and we'll have you whacking suckers in no time.

Water sealed the porch and got some mums for color this afternoon. Sitting here watching the sealer dry.

D2AtFFs.jpg

FIRE two nights running. Must be living right.

Last edited:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    100% chance of rain in Lafayette on Friday.

Good time to hunt after the rain. Leaves on the ground are wet and don’t crunch. Every time a squirrel jumps or runs on the limbs little rain showers give them away.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yes, a lot of stress and frustration I wasn't even really aware of is gone. Also, my OCD is worse than I thought and being able to clean the house and garage and keep them that way is more of a relief than I'd expected. There are bad things as well as good things, but I'm trying to keep upbeat about things, since I can't change them.

The new .22 from Turbo certainly doesn't hurt my happiness level at all... :D

I hear ya on the CDO (yes, the letters need to be in the right order). This packing and cleaning the house to sell it has me wore out and anxious in some ways, but the cleaning part (and that others are actually doing their part on the cleaning) is also oddly satisfying in some ways.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    100% chance of rain in Lafayette on Friday.

Good time to hunt after the rain. Leaves on the ground are wet and don’t crunch. Every time a squirrel jumps or runs on the limbs little rain showers give them away.

Right on the button. Problem is, I'm waiting on y'all Saturday AM.:dunno: I might hunt until 0900.

Barb might beat me too.

Weather channel app says 80% down here Friday.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I'll set you up with the Bulls bag and we'll have you whacking suckers in no time.

Water sealed the porch and got some mums for color this afternoon. Sitting here watching the sealer dry.

FIRE two nights running. Must be living right.

I don't know what the "Bulls bag" is, but if it helps with accuracy ...... I want / need one too ! Can it be procured ??? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom