Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The anticipation continues to grow ! There will be little pew-pews, and there will be monster BOOMS ! :cool: All hail the FGE !

i-HChrSwG-XL.jpg

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Wife’s family reunion on Saturday, driving to Tennessee on Sunday. Driving to Asheville to visit the Biltmore House on Monday, Tuesday heading over to Knoxville and then back to Pigeon Forge for a dinner show. Wednesday is Dollywood. Rest of the week will be seeing friends and family. Sad about missing the FGE and all of you....

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Wife’s family reunion on Saturday, driving to Tennessee on Sunday. Driving to Asheville to visit the Biltmore House on Monday, Tuesday heading over to Knoxville and then back to Pigeon Forge for a dinner show. Wednesday is Dollywood. Rest of the week will be seeing friends and family. Sad about missing the FGE and all of you....

Sounds like a busy week. You will be missed. I will shoot left handed a few times in your honor.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    You and Henri will be missed, please tell her I said Hello and I hope you both have a safe enjoyable trip.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Those are interesting. I think the DA pull is something like 20# IIRC. There’s a lot going on in that revolver with every trigger pull.

The DA is obnoxiously heavy, but it’s not gritty or chunky. It does feel like a two stage trigger though. The SA isn’t all that light either. But the history and unique as overcome the weight of the trigger.

The only revolver I’ve heard about that can be suppressed due to that unique design of the round and cylinder movement.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Enjoy!

Mrs. mcapo and I will miss seeing you though...will have to make it up sometime soon!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I hear ya on the CDO (yes, the letters need to be in the right order). This packing and cleaning the house to sell it has me wore out and anxious in some ways, but the cleaning part (and that others are actually doing their part on the cleaning) is also oddly satisfying in some ways.

Yep. Oddly I started making my bed every morning after not doing so hardly ever in my life. Watched some TED talk where a Navy SEAL was talking about that being the first accomplishment of the day or something like that. Took it to heart and have been doing it every day for the last 2 or 3 years now. It gives me an odd feeling of peace and I can't leave the house if I haven't made my bed now... :):

This is very good to hear.:yesway:

Thanks. I'll feel even better once she signs the divorce papers. Looks like she's going to come by next Monday, so here's hoping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom