• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    What gun that is generally well regarded has never flicked your Bic, so to speak? For me, it’s always been the Beretta. I don’t know why, but I’ve never had much of a desire to own one. If there was a batch of ex-Italian police turn in guns offered for $199, I don’t think I’d even think about getting one. I’ve shot them, but just never liked them.

Gl*cks. Up till I bought my own guns, I was shooting CameraMoney's glocks when we would go out shooting. I shoot them fine, but they never did anything for me. Just wasn't thrilled with them. So I don't own any, and don't plan to own any.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

What gun that is generally well regarded has never flicked your Bic, so to speak? For me, it’s always been the Beretta. I don’t know why, but I’ve never had much of a desire to own one. If there was a batch of ex-Italian police turn in guns offered for $199, I don’t think I’d even think about getting one. I’ve shot them, but just never liked them.

Beretta for me as well. Have shot a couple but never enjoyed the experience.

Hmm...until a few weeks ago I would have ARs. T-Dogg fixed that though.

The one thing that never keeps my attention, enough that I’ve given up trying them is polymer pistols. Doesn’t matter which brand, CZ, Walther, G****, Sig. I had a brief love affair with the PPQs, but it died too.

I went through a period of several years where I couldn't stand poly guns, but now like them again... :dunno:

Still got my fingers crossed for you. It sucks that they left you hanging.

Agreed. Still have my fingers crossed for you as well BA!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom