Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Incredible story BA, and incredible friends. I love it, brings back memories of the camaraderie when I was in the military.
    I don't usually post in this thread, just read it. Now that I have what is the SGE?
    Spring Gala Event, is our invitation only, shooting, eating and bull****ting get together.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That's a beautiful picture MM. I struggle with getting a photo of long arms. Without the skills and equipment you possess, lighting is a challenge for me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    That's a beautiful picture MM. I struggle with getting a photo of long arms. Without the skills and equipment you possess, lighting is a challenge for me

Thanks, 88. I'm more than willing to photograph anything that my friends in this thread would like me to. Mcapo mentioned a special SSA revolver that he gave to his father, and his desire to have a nice photo of the same.
    Bring it on, Gangsters ..... My photos are usually very large files (unlike a cell phone photo), which means that they can be made into huge prints. Having a photo of a cherished item printed on 'metallic paper', and hung in your home bar ..... maybe that's something that you could dig ?!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    So, to carry on with MMs thought, what is everyone doing to keep same when not able to shoot?

My first project was the cargo platform for the Tacoma. That has me thinking that the next project will be to build a better shop in an unused corner of the basement. In the meantime, I've started work on an old model airplane that was last worked on in the 1990s

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Thanks, 88. I'm more than willing to photograph anything that my friends in this thread would like me to. Mcapo mentioned a special SSA revolver that he gave to his father, and his desire to have a nice photo of the same.
    Bring it on, Gangsters ..... My photos are usually very large files (unlike a cell phone photo), which means that they can be made into huge prints. Having a photo of a cherished item printed on 'metallic paper', and hung in your home bar ..... maybe that's something that you could dig ?!
    That would be cool. I've done aviation art in the past and have been wanting to do a wall sized mural in my bar. Might need to start working on that too

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Good morning CZickos. Im very close to becoming czick, I have found that Tactical Sport of mcapos very czexy. I want it (or 1 very close).

Prayers sent HB.

Very cool setup MM, might need to see if you could get a TT and his sock layout for the CZicko newsletter :): very cool rifle btw

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    So, to carry on with MMs thought, what is everyone doing to keep same when not able to shoot?

I'm ramping up for a major spring cleaning. The spouse was a collector of things and so I will be going through everything and trimming the excess. It's going to be a treasure hunt.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Very cool pic MM!

I'm keeping busy cleaning around the house, reading and even playing the occasional video game. It's been a while since I've gamed, but I've been playing an RPG I enjoy on occasion.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Good morning CZickos. Im very close to becoming czick, I have found that Tactical Sport of mcapos very czexy. I want it (or 1 very close).

Prayers sent HB.

Very cool setup MM, might need to see if you could get a TT and his sock layout for the CZicko newsletter :): very cool rifle btw 
    I'm in! :):
    awesome set up MM!!

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    We are doing some painting of some trim inside the house and also posted up at the reloading bench to resupply my 9mm stash. 45ACP will be next.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Prayers sent HB.

Very cool setup MM, might need to see if you could get a TT and his sock layout for the CZicko newsletter :): very cool rifle btw 

Thanks ! ..... I'm not sure that the world is ready for a TT/sock expose' ! :D

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    Thanks ! ..... I'm not sure that the world is ready for a TT/sock expose' ! :D
    I'm predicting it would end up going something like this.

gc.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom