The CZickness XXXIII: Putting the Social in Social Distancing.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I bought shelving and reinforced it. Had to unload one shelf when it started to break down. Got better shelves from dads and it still scares me.

On another note, I was strong like marshmallow today and turbo can order his next silencer.

Fess up ! ...... whaddit you do ?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    That suxxxxx

HEY .... where have you been ? You don't write, you don't call ! Let's get together for some ginseng ..... I still have plenty, and the next harvest will be commencing in 3 1/2 months. I bet that a proper cup of 'seng will kick the Corona in the booty, and send it packin'. ;)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    HEY .... where have you been ? You don't write, you don't call ! Let's get together for some ginseng ..... I still have plenty, and the next harvest will be commencing in 3 1/2 months. I bet that a proper cup of 'seng will kick the Corona in the booty, and send it packin'. ;)
    Sounds great. I've been hyper focused on my garden and a 6 year old that follows me like a puppy and has 50 million questions and then rebutles on those answers lol.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Sounds great. I've been hyper focused on my garden and a 6 year old that follows me like a puppy and has 50 million questions and then rebutles on those answers lol.

:): ..... oh yeah, I forget sometimes that you're a dad to young children. To do it proper (and I know that you do), it takes a large investment of time. Throw in a new house, and whammy ...... time is scarce for you !

I'm trying to make an informed decision to spend enough money (would buy me a fine Rolex !) to get the roof, siding, repairs done on the house. In the next couple of days, I'm going to choose one, or two contractors and sign some contracts.

Then .... I'm heading down to the cabin for some hammock time. I need to reconnect, and turn on the water supply down there ..... it's the latest in the year that I've ever waited to do that ..... dang Rona !

BUT ..... we need to get together soon. :)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    :): ..... oh yeah, I forget sometimes that you're a dad to young children. To do it proper (and I know that you do), it takes a large investment of time. Throw in a new house, and whammy ...... time is scarce for you !

I'm trying to make an informed decision to spend enough money (would buy me a fine Rolex !) to get the roof, siding, repairs done on the house. In the next couple of days, I'm going to choose one, or two contractors and sign some contracts.

Then .... I'm heading down to the cabin for some hammock time. I need to reconnect, and turn on the water supply down there ..... it's the latest in the year that I've ever waited to do that ..... dang Rona !

BUT ..... we need to get together soon. :)
    Ha yeah they drive me nuts sometimes but I wouldn't change it for anything.
    I love them with all of my heart. And it's fun teaching them things.
    Oh that stinks! But once its done you'll be happy with the results.
    I need to find a contractor to do a couple siding repairs outside. I cant get on a ladder anymore or I would do it.

Deffinately

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom