churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mouse is beat up and sore.

His patience has been tested and I find my anger mounting to a dangerous level.

Might not make it to the next target on post count. 170K was in my sights.

Seem to be more and more Nancy boys nincompoops and lost souls in here these days. Wearing me down.

I know I have said this before but man I may need to find another place to hang out. Like my deck.

Clocking out. Be safe all....:)

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    The place wouldn't be the same without you CM.

As I've said before, I burned out in only 1.5 years of moderating a forum.

If moderating is the problem, back out some and let/get the other moderators to pick up the areas that are wearing you down. If that's not enough, walk away from moderating.

If moderating isn't the problem, force yourself to spend less time in the threads/areas where the Nancy boys reside.

IMHO, any of the above would be better than leaving INGO altogether (or maybe I'm misreading your intent).

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The place wouldn't be the same without you CM.

As I've said before, I burned out in only 1.5 years of moderating a forum.

If moderating is the problem, back out some and let/get the other moderators to pick up the areas that are wearing you down. If that's not enough, walk away from moderating.

If moderating isn't the problem, force yourself to spend less time in the threads/areas where the Nancy boys reside.

IMHO, any of the above would be better than leaving INGO altogether (or maybe I'm misreading your intent).

Nope you get it.

I have 1 counterpart I can rely on. That's it. We have staff (or members with the banners anyway) but BT and I are about it these days. Go figure.

Been moderating a good while. It has been very rewarding up until this year. I can deal with most anything but this is going to be one seriously ****ed up election cycle and the protesters (votes) are already showing us why we are in such a mess. NADA we can do about it either.

If I stuck around as a member I would not last long. Believe that.

Thanks for the response. Yeah I am burnt up. Not out.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Bring on a couple of new moderators. That's all I got.

I mostly avoid the entire General Interest area except the cartoons. :D

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Mouse is beat up and sore.

His patience has been tested and I find my anger mounting to a dangerous level.

Might not make it to the next target on post count. 170K was in my sights.

Seem to be more and more Nancy boys nincompoops and lost souls in here these days. Wearing me down.

I know I have said this before but man I may need to find another place to hang out. Like my deck.

Clocking out. Be safe all....:)

Hopefully I'm not pushing that last nerve. The place would not be the same without you. Take a break a few days let the other mods do some lifting. Heck if you had some spare time I'd go to the range with you and get your mind off the crap going on. You can show off one of them awesome 10mm 1911's ;)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    But true I couldn't imagine ingo now without CM leading the ship. Nope. Big tanker seems like a good dude too.
    It takes a special kind of idiot errrrr I mean person to moderate here ;)

I would never be up to the task even if I wanted to do it. I do have a lot of respect for those who moderate. And I've seen how ingo has been flipped back around to be a great place since CM started

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Completely agree TT. I moderated a tech forum for a year back in 2001 or so. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed it for the most part, but man the BS that goes on! I can certainly see how things could get bad and this place is even worse than the site I used to moderate... :):

I echo the sentiment that this place would not be the same without you CM. I hope you take a break to catch your breath before you would ever decide to hang up your spurs.

:coffee:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The political forums is where it gets bad. Everytime I stumble back into one thats when I get pissed. We deffinately have more left leaning libtard thinking folks here now than we ever did before and they mostly just stir crap up. Some I'm sure arent even gun folk. Maybe they have a gun but they arent one of us.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    And baseball started yesterday and they keep pumping that Black lives bull hockey into the game. I'm not watching any baseball for now. The MLB needs to step up and tell them to keep that BS out of the game. No BLM ceremonies. No kneeling during the anthem period. I want to see people fined and suspended and I do not care who or how big they are.
    The commissioner of the MLB is a pos

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've never been more happy to not be a sports fan. The only sports I enjoy watching are hockey and lacrosse and I can live without them quite easily. If I were a football, baseball or basketball fan, I would be livid by the antics these fools are allowing. I hope to God their viewership plummets and the same with their tickets sales for the stadiums they forced cities to build with our taxes.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I feel your pain just looking around the forum CM. There are at least 3 ammo threads talking about high prices and none of the 3 are in the Ammunition & Reloading subforum. That's one of my pet peeves is people posting stuff in the wrong place. For whatever reason that has always irritated me... :ugh:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    And baseball started yesterday and they keep pumping that Black lives bull hockey into the game. I'm not watching any baseball for now. The MLB needs to step up and tell them to keep that BS out of the game. No BLM ceremonies. No kneeling during the anthem period. I want to see people fined and suspended and I do not care who or how big they are.
    The commissioner of the MLB is a pos
    Amen. I'm exhausted with politics in general, and that it's being pushed in any kind of sports kills it for me. Saw the kneeling during the Yanks/Nats game last night, and turned the channel once they zoomed in on the new uniform patches. It's a tired old saw. And quite incredible they don't consider how many fans they'll alienate vs. placate. The commish is indeed a pox on the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom