Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I remember you talking about this a couple of years ago. Fascinating ! I've always been interested in learning how to cut stones. Curious .... do you still have any of the equipment ?

Good luck tomorrow, Tarzan. Right before they put you under, try reciting the above mantra. If nothing else, it'll take your mind off of things, while you're waiting for the procedure to begin.

Yes, I still have the equipment.

History says they will give me a large enough dose of Xanax to "calm" my mind.:)

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Just cruising through. Today is chemo day. It begins at 7:30 and ends at about 4pm. Lovely way to spend a Friday.

Best of luck to you. I wouldn't trade my hospital Friday for your's.

I placed 3 parts orders this morning for a gun that isn't even in my possession yet.

That's the way I do it. Sights/scope and mags at the very least and often times various internals.

Is this not the normal procedure???

Last edited:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Best of luck to you. I wouldn't trade my hospital Friday for your's.

That's the way I do it. Sights/scope and mags at the very least and often times various internals.

Is this not the normal procedure???
    Normally, I get something and run it first. See what I like and don't like, go from there. Hell, I don't even know if I'm keeping something after I shoot it for the first time. However, I've had several Sig P320's in the past, so I kinda knew what I wanted going into this purchase. And since it's 2020, when stuff is actually available that you know you want, for a fair price, it's best to just jump on it and get it ordered.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I've been up since 7 AM.....which is early for me.
    Will head to the woods today......with camera in-hand.
    I hope that all goes well for everyone today.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    0500 reveille for me but I have you painful ones in my prayers. Not work that has me up early, thankfully..

:coffee:
    Slept like crap for some reason. Just never felt like I was in that deep sleep. Woke up somewhere after 2am and took some meds. Posted here and went back in the sack. Pretty much just layed awake until 6a.
    Funny you mention reveille, I wake my boy up with that :): he likes it most mornings

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Normally, I get something and run it first. See what I like and don't like, go from there. Hell, I don't even know if I'm keeping something after I shoot it for the first time. However, I've had several Sig P320's in the past, so I kinda knew what I wanted going into this purchase. And since it's 2020, when stuff is actually available that you know you want, for a fair price, it's best to just jump on it and get it ordered.
    I have so many things that I'll buy brand new, shoot the first time and they just dont trip my giggle switch and eventually get sold or traded for a loss. It sucks. But I am a hands on type of person. I have to touch and use something to know if I like it or not. Even if I do research on it I may hate it when I buy it.
    I dont have that problem with watches or game used items ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom