• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    A little boy and girl were walking home from school when the little boy says "bet I have something in my pocket that you don't". He pulls a frog from his pocket and the little girl pulls a frog from her pocket. They walk a little farther and this time the little boy pulls out a pocket knife as does the little girl. The little boy feeling a little put out drops his drawers and looks at the little girl and says with a grin " I bet you don't have one of these". The little girl jerks up her dress and says to the little boy "no, but my mama says as long as I have one of these, I can get all of those I want." :):
    [video=youtube_share;OTJ3RQSa1PU]http://youtu.be/OTJ3RQSa1PU[/video]

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Well...since you already went there, let's see if I can get a time out...

8LV6MzK.jpg

RFT, again.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Normally I would apologize, but I'm not going to this time. You guys are my friends and if I can't tell you what's going on that's important to me (to us all) then I guess you'll have to be upset with me. But I will try to dial it back down in here.

CZ!

Not upset in the least. I stepped out for a moment and read a bit in the political threads and quickly got my fill.

I guess my attempt at "gently" steering this thread back to our usual nonsense wasn't so gentle. Sorry...it's all good.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    CZ...and I repete, CZ...

Lets leave the other in the political threads.

Normally I would apologize, but I'm not going to this time. You guys are my friends and if I can't tell you what's going on that's important to me (to us all) then I guess you'll have to be upset with me. But I will try to dial it back down in here.

CZ!
    I do think that it's a good idea to leave the politics for the other sub-forum. Most of us CZ'icko's know exactly how other CZ'icko's feel about such political things .... and we'd be in agreement with each other.

No reason to apologize, Spicy. Sometimes a person just has to let it out .... and of course you're with friends.

Let's all us gangsters please remember that we have a very special thing going within this thread .... and we gather to be with each other out in the real (as mouse would say).

Mouse will be back, after he cools down, I'm betting. Maybe he does need to pass the moderator torch to someone else ..... personally, I wouldn't want the job.
    There's enough stress in life, without going looking for it !

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I mentioned before the P-10F and I weren't getting along. I'll know for sure once I get another range trip in, but I think I might have the issue resolved.

The top of my thumb knuckle on my right hand was getting beat up during recoil. This is not the first gun to do this to me and it has to do with the way the "beavertail" area is shaped/contoured. The P-10C, FN FNS-9 and Canik TP9SF are a few models that have a more squared off area that have done this to me also.

So, I bought a Hogue slip on grip, made specifically for this gun. It was $18 shipped and I ordered on the chance it might help. It's kinda big and fugly, but it pushes my knuckle back away enough that I think comfort will be drastically improved.

Uv5uDGS.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Not upset in the least. I stepped out for a moment and read a bit in the political threads and quickly got my fill.

I guess my attempt at "gently" steering this thread back to our usual nonsense wasn't so gentle. Sorry...it's all good.
    I wasn't upset with you in the least bit, my friend and I'm glad you didn't feel that way either. I made the statement about not apologizing more for myself than anything (I tend to apologize too many times when I should really stand behind what I say instead).

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...It's kinda big and fugly, but it pushes my knuckle back away enough that I think comfort will be drastically improved...

Not so big and fugly. I didn't figure out what I was looking at until you pointed it out. Hope it does the job for you.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I mentioned before the P-10F and I weren't getting along. I'll know for sure once I get another range trip in, but I think I might have the issue resolved.

The top of my thumb knuckle on my right hand was getting beat up during recoil. This is not the first gun to do this to me and it has to do with the way the "beavertail" area is shaped/contoured. The P-10C, FN FNS-9 and Canik TP9SF are a few models that have a more squared off area that have done this to me also.

So, I bought a Hogue slip on grip, made specifically for this gun. It was $18 shipped and I ordered on the chance it might help. It's kinda big and fugly, but it pushes my knuckle back away enough that I think comfort will be drastically improved.

Uv5uDGS.jpg
    Cool! Let us know if it helps!
    Sorry to hear about your Grandpa, SS, I'll be praying for him.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Goodnight CKW.

Steer the mouse back to us when you can. When I had all I could take moderating a forum I stepped aside and gave up moderating. That let me stay out of the aggravating threads.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Welp, a few threads got deleted it seems. On that note, I'm off to bed to get some beauty rest. It's not easy being this damn pretty. :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom