Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just got my partially upgraded 75B Omega back from llh. I'm too poor to afford the whole thing so I had to just do part of it. I can't wait to get home and fondle it. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It is just way to nasty hot to be in the shop today. I tried to start the wall unit (A/C) and it refused to run. Has not been used in a few years. Need to hit it with the "Big" start cap to wake it up. To hot to do that.

Looks like no bench time today. Not in the mood to sweat.

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Question: Does anyone have a kydex holster (pistol and mag) for a P06 they would be willing to sell? I am going crazy trying to find something. I bought a leather holster online that I had to wait almost two months to deliver and although it's okay, it's not really my cup of tea. Or if anyone knows of a source that will make one, that would be even better.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Question: Does anyone have a kydex holster (pistol and mag) for a P06 they would be willing to sell? I am going crazy trying to find something. I bought a leather holster online that I had to wait almost two months to deliver and although it's okay, it's not really my cup of tea. Or if anyone knows of a source that will make one, that would be even better.

I have found that some Glock holsters cross over. Not sure which one for the 06 though.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I will see what I can come up with. OWB or IWB?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I got my 75B Omega back from llh. I put everything in it except the race hammer (temporary lack of funds). It is very nice. I do need to get the hammer though.

MetGel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2014
    Columbus
    I'm looking for my first pistol right now, and leaning very heavily towards a CZ. I'm thinking of either the 75b omega, I really like the more classic look. Or the SP-01, liking the idea of a light rail. What are some of the pros and cons of each? And as far as the omega trigger, are they on all the newer models? I've read that if it has a silver trigger it's standard and a black trigger is the omega. Sorry for all the questions, but the tread is too long to read if they've already been answered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom