• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Looks like everyone does work on their CZ's. My shadow will most definitely be a competition gun so I'll just toss out that if anyone has any old/extra spring kits or internals, guide rods, etc. that I can use to test out different spring weights or other stuff please shoot me a PM.

I'll be getting a hold of the wizard and asking in the forum about modifications at some point but before that I always learn my guns top to bottom and do a little tinkering and I would much rather keep all my stock parts untouched so that I can always be confident that if I put my stock internals in I'll be good to go. .

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Looks like everyone does work on their CZ's. My shadow will most definitely be a competition gun so I'll just toss out that if anyone has any old/extra spring kits or internals, guide rods, etc. that I can use to test out different spring weights or other stuff please shoot me a PM.

I'll be getting a hold of the wizard and asking in the forum about modifications at some point but before that I always learn my guns top to bottom and do a little tinkering and I would much rather keep all my stock parts untouched so that I can always be confident that if I put my stock internals in I'll be good to go. .

I do the lions share of my 1911 work but have a guy (AllenM) for the heavy lifting. We all need a guy.....:):

I know my way around the CZ's but I know a guy. I work on his 1911's when he needs it and he loves all up on my CZ's and brother they are well loved on runners. I had a Cajun customs Shadow. I never really liked it much compared to the other commie hand guns in my safe so I gave it to my guy. Amazing transformation.

He is the Wizard.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Lmao hey Wizard. We needa have a conversation here soon!

I'm actually super excited about finally getting access to firearms outside of a 1911 or Glock. I'm all about learning the technical side of stuff and I think gunsmithing will be right up my alley.

I've already been experimenting quite a bit with making magwells and other parts. I made a slight pusher too but so far haven't been able to get the strength high enough to be worthwhile.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Urban Grey Shadow 2 arrived today! I've got it in pieces right now or I would photo it.

Gonna swap out for the extended safety and see how that feels.

Praying that the holster I ordered arrives in time for USPSA this weekend

Top Bottom