The deal of a lifetime just under a million.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I wasn't aware that 12 acres of scrub-brush & a bunch of run down shacks were worth that much.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    Why couldn't you just buy 12 acres of scrub somewhere, and buy a bunch old buildings to move onto your property. Instant old ghost town. Suppose it's not the same though.....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    You get to collect taxes on 10 people. And just because you own everything doesn't mean you get to set the tax rate.
    Still it's pretty cool idea though.

...I hope you're happy. Your logic has destroyed my plans to slowly extend my power over all of South Dakota by constantly raising taxes and foreclosing on everyone's lands.

Boo logic.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    ...I hope you're happy. Your logic has destroyed my plans to slowly extend my power over all of South Dakota by constantly raising taxes and foreclosing on everyone's lands.

Boo logic.
    Don't let it rain on your parade, it just means you have to get creative. Threaten to raise peoples rent unless they vote laws you want. Such as making you King of South Dakota. You could be the puppet master behind the scene.
    Pause for an evil laugh.....
    Just imagine the perks you could get.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Don't let it rain on your parade, it just means you have to get creative. Threaten to raise peoples rent unless they vote laws you want. Such as making you King of South Dakota. You could be the puppet master behind the scene.
    Pause for an evil laugh.....
    Just imagine the perks you could get.

..."Bacon being the foundation of any good and free town, all citizens shall be required by law to provide all tax funds in the form of 30 pounds of bacon per year in lieu of any income, property, or sales tax." :):

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    ..."Bacon being the foundation of any good and free town, all citizens shall be required by law to provide all tax funds in the form of 30 pounds of bacon per year in lieu of any income, property, or sales tax." :):
    I like where you are going with this. You just might have it in you become the evil puppet master behind the scenes.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I like where you are going with this. You just might have it in you become the evil puppet master behind the scenes.

128751554227284652.jpg

Top Bottom