• ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Photos released to protect threatened Amazonians - Yahoo! News

Saw a think on TV about a guy that was in a canooe going down the Amazon to visit one of these tribs and saw them up on the cliffs or whatever looking down on him...... he asked the nervous guide why they looked so angry and confused, the guide said they have only ever seen a white man once before. He asked how the meeting went and the guide said that they thought the white man was the devil and killed him..... Said other times helicopters came back with arrows in them because they think it is the devil........

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    I think its really neat there are still tribes like this out there. I would be interested in finding out more.

I can even process that there is tribes so in the dark ages...heard of these guys before, but still find it crazy every time I hear/see them!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I can even process that there is tribes so in the dark ages...heard of these guys before, but still find it crazy every time I hear/see them!
    In some ways they aren't far behind. I didn't follow this link but in the story I read the tribe had knives made of steel. The people involved in the study figured that this tribe traded with other, more advanced, tribes in the area.

Top Bottom