• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I think this story puts the final nail in the coffin to the whole Trump collusion narrative. It makes no sense that they would bother with trying to use the NRA to gain access to Trump if he was already colluding with them.

What I can easily believe is that the Russians are still trying to infiltrate the government, like they have doing my entire life. The part I don't get is why a succession of US Presidents can't see it. It was way back in 2001 that Colin Powell warned that Putin is still KGB, but, nonetheless, first Bush, then Obama, and now Trump seemingly fall under his spell.

I came across this old article from the Obama era, which gives me hope that there is at least one person close to Trump that sees through it all because it ends with this:

The U.S. is now on its third Putin-inspired pratfall, and the routine is getting stale. The lesson is now clear: Beware the Russian Bear. As Indiana governor Mike Pence, a former member of the House leadership, told me this weekend: “History shows the Russian Bear’s ambitions never die, they just go into hibernation.”

https://www.nationalreview.com/2014/03/beware-russian-bear-john-fund/

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ken-sex-claim-against-alleged-spy/1240388002/
    Prosecutors say they were 'mistaken' in sex claim against accused Russian spy Maria Butina

oops
    Your tax dollars at work...
    "The only evidence the government relied on for its explosive claim was an excerpt from an innocuous three-year-old text exchange sent in Russia between Ms. Butina and DK, her longtime friend, assistant, and public relations man for The Right to Bear Arms gun rights group that she founded," Driscoll, wrote in a court filing. DK is not identified.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Maria Butina, a Russian woman who pleaded guilty in the US to one count of conspiracy to act as an agent of a foreign official, has been sentenced to 18 months in prison by a federal judge.

Top Bottom