Gtown-ish

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Okay. So maybe this is how Democrats defeat red waves in 2024.

Well. The state of Texas has come out shortly after this and said it's not true. They are saying they haven't used the system to inquire about that many SSN's. That it's a glitch.

Maybe. Is that the most likely explanation? If they're not using the system to enquire about these SSN's, maybe some other entity is? Maybe this entity might have a D as the first letter of their identity?

Here's a possible way to use the system to register illegals to vote. It shouldn't be hard for bad actors with access to SSA's site to get a list of Texan's SSNs from the dark web that were stolen in security breaches. So then filter out SSN's of already registered voters to get a list of SSN's that aren't registered. Then run them through the SSA's system to see which ones come up clean. Then give those to illegals to register with.

Texas still requires photo ID to vote. But, if you have activists in government you can have activists placed in agencies that issue photo ID's.

But requires people in certain places to be bad actors. There is no shortage of Democrats who would do it. So it's a viable cheat. The only question. Is that what's happening? Or is it just a glitch?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And it continues to trickle in and those that were part of the problem seem to have nothing to say…

As a result of Rossi’s work and Kemp’s team’s investigation, the Georgia State Elections Board (SEB) initiated an investigation into the Fulton County data from the RLA report. This investigation was labeled SEB2021-181. Eventually the SEB identified violations and errors in the recounts of the 2020 Election in Fulton County.”

“Another complaint related to Fulton County was filed that specifically called out 3,125 duplicate ballot counts and 17,852 votes counted without corresponding ballot images. These ballots should never have been included in the election. This complaint resulted in the creation of investigation SEB2023-25. This investigation is complete and the results of this investigation will be presented to the SEB on May 7, 2023 per a letter recently received by Joe Rossi. This complaint has been categorized by the Board as “violations found.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Who is Joe Hoft?
    The Gateway Pundit was originally founded in 2004 as TheGatewayPundit/blogspot.com by Jim Hoft who is the Editor of TGP. At the time the site primarily wrote brief introductions and linked to other content producers serving as a hub for important current events in the political and media sphere. The site was established for readers tired of limited options and a politicized establishment media. The first readers included Joe, Jim’s twin brother, Midwest Engineer and Jim’s mother … and it grew from there.
    Founder of the Gateway Pundit's twin brother.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don’t know that this is a smoking gun…but then again, wonder why people would lie about this.

It's not a smoking gun for overturning the election. The extent to which the various elections would have turned out without the cheating is not made clear. It's just a poll, which only tells an aggregate story. People cheated. It could be the cheating on both sides canceled out.

But, it is evidence that a gun had smoked, because, like you said, why would people lie to say they cheated? I don't see an upside to claiming you cheated on an anonymous poll. If anything, I would expect that the actual percentage of cheaters was higher.

But, some like to use the poll to claim that Biden voters cheated more than Trump voters. That bit of inductive reasoning is not sufficient for anything better than to make the case that election mail-in voting offers too many ways for people to cheat. Like people filling out ballots on other peoples behalf, for example.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It could be the cheating on both sides canceled out.
    This is a very charitable take. While logically possible it’s just not what we see, on balance, happening in election after election. Do some republicans cheat? Certainly. But the entire mail in/drop off ballot schemes were concocted by democrats and the stupid republicans were fooled into going along. Had it not been for their complicity and hypnosis of covid, maybe, just maybe they’d never had gone along with this clown world.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is a very charitable take. While logically possible it’s just not what we see, on balance, happening in election after election. Do some republicans cheat? Certainly. But the entire mail in/drop off ballot schemes were concocted by democrats and the stupid republicans were fooled into going along. Had it not been for their complicity and hypnosis of covid, maybe, just maybe they’d never had gone along with this clown world.
    The poll, IIRC, had broken the respondents into 3 categories, R’s, D’s, and independents. Of the 3 groups, the R’s had the highest percentage of cheaters. Then D’s then I’s.

Of course it’s popular among people who vote for Democrats to claim that they’re not political, and like to call themselves independents. I think the number of independents who vote for D’s outnumber the ones who vote for R’s. But that’s not the full story.

It would be more useful to break it down by candidate rather than party, because there are plenty of TDS Republicans who I think could cheat in favor of Biden, because of their hatred for Trump. Still, it would be an assumption to have high confidence that Trump voters would not cheat in the ways these poll respondents claimed they cheated. I think it’s reasonable to suspect more Biden voters cheated than Trump voters. But not 100% confidence.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The poll, IIRC, had broken the respondents into 3 categories, R’s, D’s, and independents. Of the 3 groups, the R’s had the highest percentage of cheaters. Then D’s then I’s.

Of course it’s popular among people who vote for Democrats to claim that they’re not political, and like to call themselves independents. I think the number of independents who vote for D’s outnumber the ones who vote for R’s. But that’s not the full story.

It would be more useful to break it down by candidate rather than party, because there are plenty of TDS Republicans who I think could cheat in favor of Biden, because of their hatred for Trump. Still, it would be an assumption to have high confidence that Trump voters would not cheat in the ways these poll respondents claimed they cheated. I think it’s reasonable to suspect more Biden voters cheated than Trump voters. But not 100% confidence.
    Huh. I didn’t see any poll. My comments are based solely on what was said in the clip I posted.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    @jamil will not admit that the same evidence used daily by the SEC and FBI to prosecute financial crimes is evidence of election crimes, then he further demands individuals to be prosecuted and if those individuals cannot be found then insists there is no crimes, even though he admits the left has an army of blue hair activists to perpetuate the frauds and those in power have the tools to change election results. He also ignores the fact that if cheating was distributed equally the outcomes would be fairly equal, not all going the same way.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    @jamil will not admit that the same evidence used daily by the SEC and FBI to prosecute financial crimes is evidence of election crimes, then he further demands individuals to be prosecuted and if those individuals cannot be found then insists there is no crimes, even though he admits the left has an army of blue hair activists to perpetuate the frauds and those in power have the tools to change election results. He also ignores the fact that if cheating was distributed equally the outcomes would be fairly equal, not all going the same way.
    Mike thinks the FBI uses polls as evidence to convict individuals of crimes.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can’t keep up with the brouhaha around here.
    As I recall there was more haha-ing that brou-ing. The importance of the poll is that it showed, contrary to the talking heads claims about its trustworthiness, mail-in-voting is way more susceptible to fraud than in-person same day with ID.

Top Bottom