• ...and so much more!
  • Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Yep, unpossible the IC (intelligence community) would be involved in elections and they certainly would never use their technical capabilities to affect the votes of an election…

Right there with ya Mike, who the he'll is actually running thks country?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Even in leftist strongholds any conservative leaning will be dealt with. In my political life I have never heard of a political race moving to the right after all the counting. Can any of you remember a case where the dem was leading with most of the votes in but somehow a cache of votes was found and the republican won? Me either…

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Even in leftist strongholds any conservative leaning will be dealt with. In my political life I have never heard of a political race moving to the right after all the counting. Can any of you remember a case where the dem was leading with most of the votes in but somehow a cache of votes was found and the republican won? Me either…

I'll just leave this here...

"...Bill White, leader of the "fighting bunch", told his lieutenant Edsel Underwood to take five or six men and break into the National Guard Armory to steal weapons. The GIs took the front door keys from the caretaker and entered the building. They then armed themselves with sixty .30-06 Enfield rifles, two Thompson sub-machine guns, and ammunition. Lones Selber says White went for the guns himself. Bill White then distributed the rifles and a bandoleer of ammo to each of the 60 GIs."

Maybe people who "find" ballots need to be reminded of the sanctity of one man, one vote.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'll just leave this here...

"...Bill White, leader of the "fighting bunch", told his lieutenant Edsel Underwood to take five or six men and break into the National Guard Armory to steal weapons. The GIs took the front door keys from the caretaker and entered the building. They then armed themselves with sixty .30-06 Enfield rifles, two Thompson sub-machine guns, and ammunition. Lones Selber says White went for the guns himself. Bill White then distributed the rifles and a bandoleer of ammo to each of the 60 GIs."

Maybe people who "find" ballots need to be reminded of the sanctity of one man, one vote.
    There’s a plausible explanation why the late counting of ballots favor democrats. But first, from experience I feel I need to head off the reply that will certainly begin with some form of “so you’re saying [insert nonsensical thing I did not say or imply].” I am not saying that it doesn’t happen. Ballots get stuffed. Corrupt politicians cheat elections. That disclaimer dispensed…

It has always followed that pattern everywhere I’ve lived. The rural counties would get tallied earlier. The population dense counties would return tallies later. Republicans would have an early lead, then the urban county numbers would come in. The lead would shrink or even flip as the urban districts started coming in.

Is that really proof of fraud? Or is it just the reality that rural areas tend to vote Republican, areas tend to vote Democrat, and rural numbers typically come in before urban numbers. Now, along with some other evidence, the late change in portions could prove at least something suspicious happened. Like if that surge was large and exclusively one-sided. There are Republicans in urban areas. Even in Detroit. So, for example, the likelihood that all the people in Wayne co voted Democrat is preposterous if that ever happened. But a spike when densely populated areas favor Democrats, by itself is not astonishing.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There’s a plausible explanation why the late counting of ballots favor democrats. But first, from experience I feel I need to head off the reply that will certainly begin with some form of “so you’re saying [insert nonsensical thing I did not say or imply].” I am not saying that it doesn’t happen. Ballots get stuffed. Corrupt politicians cheat elections. That disclaimer dispensed…
    images 2.37.09 PM copy.jpeg Straw man is watching you

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I was told on INGO this couldn’t be done…

C'mon. Yer selling INGO short. I'm pretty sure what INGO told you is that the possibility that it could be done is not evidence it was actually done. I suspect that the spy agency has some actual evidence that it was done in Canahdastan (pronounced cah-NAH-duh-stan).

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    C'mon. Yer selling INGO short. I'm pretty sure what INGO told you is that the possibility that it could be done is not evidence it was actually done. I suspect that the spy agency has some actual evidence that it was done in Canahdastan (pronounced cah-NAH-duh-stan).
    If there was evidence of it happening here the administration would never allow that to get out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If there was evidence of it happening here the administration would never allow that to get out.
    Evidence of China changing votes? Well. It wouldn't surprise me. But if the evidence isn't out because the administration won't let it out, how did you see the evidence to know about it?

Top Bottom