• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Turning in my 2016 Interceptor with PIT bumper tomorrow and picking up a 2023 Charger. Not going to be PITing with it unless the PITee is a compact car with plastic bumpers. The new car is going to be nice, but its not going to be the same.
    I don't know what a PIT bumper is. I know Google will tell me. But I get the distinct impression I should take pity on you for not having one. I am sorry for your loss.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Why 11?

Because it's 1 more than 10.

(No one will get this reference, I merely post it here to amuse myself)
    "It's such a fine line between genius and stupidity".

On a personal note, I find D minor to be the saddest of all keys.

Complete highjack of Frank's thread, but here goes, see #1.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well and Homicide, but I didn't say that...

I will. We didn't have laptop mounts in our old cars and the new ones have them, so we got the new computers to go with the new mounts. Our guys complained about not having mounts as it made typing search warrants at scenes tough and there isn't always enough people to leave someone at the office to do it. The old laptops were also having issues running the larger files we're getting for video and device dumps, they just didn't have the horsepower to open those big files. As in literally taking hours to open or simply puking and never opening it.

I volunteered to not get a laptop mount and new laptop, but was noped in the name of uniformity.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Complete highjack of Frank's thread, but here goes, see #1.

Well, maybe not a complete hijack. Perhaps @Frank_N_Stein could answer two eternally perplexing questions for us.
    1. Is it true that "a bizarre gardening accident" resulting in a human death is really "best left unsolved"?

2. If someone chokes to death on vomit, but it's not their vomit, is there really no way to "dust vomit for fingerprints"?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I will. We didn't have laptop mounts in our old cars and the new ones have them, so we got the new computers to go with the new mounts. Our guys complained about not having mounts as it made typing search warrants at scenes tough and there isn't always enough people to leave someone at the office to do it. The old laptops were also having issues running the larger files we're getting for video and device dumps, they just didn't have the horsepower to open those big files. As in literally taking hours to open or simply puking and never opening it.

I volunteered to not get a laptop mount and new laptop, but was noped in the name of uniformity.
    I see your point, though. Unnecessary tool for a perfessional curb stomper. ;)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I don't know what a PIT bumper is. I know Google will tell me. But I get the distinct impression I should take pity on you for not having one. I am sorry for your loss.
    It's pretty much a steel frame that covers the entire front of the car. Plastic coated to minimize damage. The sample size of 1 that I've seen? Amazing how little damage to the PIT-er (slight scuff on the PIT bar) or PITee (not bad considering the car was PITed.)

Top Bottom