• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpyderByte

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Was going to try to post some ammo in the classifieds but found out about the req's, so I decided to just post a family pic (polymer family, that is) instead... Papa bear (M&P Performance Center 9mm w/ co-witness CT optic), Mama bear (VP9), teen bear (CZ P-10s w/ Cajun trigger), baby bear (LC9s w/ PRP upgrade).

Attachments

• IMG_20210423_080416.jpg
      IMG_20210423_080416.jpg
      1.8 MB · Views: 23

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Just post on here, you'll learn stuff, and find out there are some neat people here...I'm still trying to get to 50 QUALITY posts, been on here over 10 years (-3 for being banned) and still trying..........

SpyderByte

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Just post on here, you'll learn stuff, and find out there are some neat people here...I'm still trying to get to 50 QUALITY posts, been on here over 10 years (-3 for being banned) and still trying..........
    I like forum groups better than FB because I do tend to learn more that way. FB is OK but it's a pain to search for answers or post and not get anything. I'll begin lurking here, lol

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Site support wasn't the issue...it was 50 posts. I don't think I've ever posted that many on any forum...I bet it took a couple years for me to post that many on FB and that includes post for my business. lol
    If you become a supporter you don't have to get to 50 before having access to the classifieds, but honestly you should be able to get to 50 quality posts quick enough. You seem to have the right attitude about it and have read and respect the rules so seems like you'll do fine here.

SpyderByte

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    Indianapolis
    If you become a supporter you don't have to get to 50 before having access to the classifieds, but honestly you should be able to get to 50 quality posts quick enough. You seem to have the right attitude about it and have read and respect the rules so seems like you'll do fine here.
    Gotcha. Didn't know that part...must have overlooked it or misunderstood. Thx.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Was going to try to post some ammo in the classifieds but found out about the req's, so I decided to just post a family pic (polymer family, that is) instead... Papa bear (M&P Performance Center 9mm w/ co-witness CT optic), Mama bear (VP9), teen bear (CZ P-10s w/ Cajun trigger), baby bear (LC9s w/ PRP upgrade).
    I see you're selling your "Mama Bear", what's up with that?

SpyderByte

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 22, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I see you're selling your "Mama Bear", what's up with that?
    I am moving things around...always do. But mostly because I now have an interest in OR pistols (except baby bear that is so small and accurate for defensive carry) and I had the VP9 prior to the other two and kinda wish it was OR...but since I spent so much money on the "family" in the last 2 years (and ammo), and ordered the Coolfire trainer system for the M&P too, now funds are very tight. And I've had a few $k in medical and dental stuff last year and this as well. Sucks having to make the "family" smaller.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I am moving things around...always do. But mostly because I now have an interest in OR pistols (except baby bear that is so small and accurate for defensive carry) and I had the VP9 prior to the other two and kinda wish it was OR...but since I spent so much money on the "family" in the last 2 years (and ammo), and ordered the Coolfire trainer system for the M&P too, now funds are very tight. And I've had a few $k in medical and dental stuff last year and this as well. Sucks having to make the "family" smaller.
    Been there. It all comes back around.
    I can't find an OD green HKVP40 anywhere. Ah well anyway good luck with your sale

Top Bottom