• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jpserv

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    Greenfield
    At what point should someone begin to worry about their rights. Say a younger to middle-aged american has collected weapons for a few years. What is the number or diversity that the feds can just come into your house and disarm what they do not see fit? Ill be awaiting interesting replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What kind of weapons are you amassing? What kind of groups do you belong too? What activities are you involved in? Have you ever committed a crime? Anyone in the household engage in drug use or associate with drug users?

jpserv

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    Greenfield
    Been a law abiding citizen my entire life. Had a couple speeding tix. I belong to INGO and have never been a dealer or user.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    What kind of weapons are you amassing? What kind of groups do you belong too? What activities are you involved in? Have you ever committed a crime? Anyone in the household engage in drug use or associate with drug users?

None of that matters At least to me. You see, I believe ALL people have an inalienable right to keep and bear arms. Or do you believe the Bill of Rights should be renamed "the Bill of Revocable Privileges"?

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    None of that matters At least to me. You see, I believe ALL people have an inalienable right to keep and bear arms. Or do you believe the Bill of Rights should be renamed "the Bill of Revocable Privileges"?

ALL PEOPLE, indeed.

BearArms Jim

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    I do not know what throws up the "red flags," but I try to lay low as possible. Joining INGO was even a hard step. I certainly believe there is a database with your name on it somewhere collecting info from all aspects of your life and putting them together to form a profile.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    How will they know what you have? The only time a 4473 is filed is at the FFL, if you do ftf purchases there are no (centralized) records of your purchase.:D

Top Bottom