• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Serious Question; Michael Browns stepfather stands on a car in the streets and screams "Burn this mother F***er down" repeatedly. Why has he not been arrested for inciting a riot, or domestic terrorism? I know if I got down to the circle and do the exact same thing (with no riots already going on mind you) I would find myself in marion county jail and probably be talking to the FBI.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Don't read the comments: Darren Wilson tells ABC he has a ?clean conscience,? and would shoot Michael Brown again

B3U7F9UCYAEFPuD.jpg

This guy isn't doing himself any good speaking to the press right now at all. While I think he was justified in his actions, he isn't helping his image or anything. He's reading Zimmeran's playbook and needs to just put it down now.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Serious Question; Michael Browns stepfather stands on a car in the streets and screams "Burn this mother F***er down" repeatedly. Why has he not been arrested for inciting a riot, or domestic terrorism? I know if I got down to the circle and do the exact same thing (with no riots already going on mind you) I would find myself in marion county jail and probably be talking to the FBI.

Because people would freak out for arresting a member of the Brown family right now?

He could probably punch a cop in the face himself and they'd do nothing for fear of the idiot mob.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Sympathy and politics.

JMoses

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Don't read the comments: Darren Wilson tells ABC he has a ?clean conscience,? and would shoot Michael Brown again

B3U7F9UCYAEFPuD.jpg

This guy isn't doing himself any good speaking to the press right now at all. While I think he was justified in his actions, he isn't helping his image or anything. He's reading Zimmeran's playbook and needs to just put it down now.

That headline is a little deceiving, imagine that. He just said that he wouldn't do anything different, big difference from, "I'd shoot him again."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I'd bet Darren Wilson is only talking when they say he should and saying what they think he should. I'm sure he has a lot of people advising him. They're deciding when to let things out.

If he says something along the lines of wishing he'd acted differently or he shouldn't have shot Brown then that could be used as admitting guilt.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And there is the double standard we are forced to deal with.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    [video=youtube;gPUcA7yrErg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPUcA7yrErg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I want to buy this man a beer for speaking the truth.

This was going around on Facebook a while back. Maybe it was after the Trayvon Martin (or however it was spelled) shooting.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Now the Federal investigation will proceed.
    If charges are filed, Officer Wilson will be driven into bankruptcy.

I wonder if some officer will now decide to just drive away, rather than chance a confrontation and civil rights [STRIKE]persecution[/STRIKE] prosecution.

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    And there is the double standard we are forced to deal with.

Ive heard it referred to as "white guilt"

I absolutely hate that in 2014 everything has to become racial.
    I could say a million things that have already been said, but its like something like this happens and race relations fall back 50 years. Martin Luther King Jr is probably rolling in his grave right now at the way these people are acting in Ferguson.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom