Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wow, the last thing I EVER want to talk about in family gatherings is my job...that even comes after politics and religion. Don't even bring up I'm a copper, it's nice to shed the persona even for a few hours.

I can't imagine. I hate talking about anything printing when I'm not at the shop.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Fox reported that they were storming a Court house in St Louis.

Yesterday, they were doing that at the Federal courthouse, in downtown St. Louis. Because it has absolutely nothing to do with Ferguson, and is in the wrong county. (Ferguson is in St. Louis County, the county seat of which is Clayton. The Grand Jury convened at the courthouse in Clayton, and that's where the decision was announced.)

ciaclassified

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    There are two sides to every story i heard Brown was defending a woman whom the officer had shoved out of the store because she was in a altercation with the clerk and told the officer you don't put your hands on a woman like that then he went after Brown and a friend just what i heard

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    There are two sides to every story i heard Brown was defending a woman whom the officer had shoved out of the store because she was in a altercation with the clerk and told the officer you don't put your hands on a woman like that then he went after Brown and a friend just what i heard

say-what.gif

I heard that Wilson was actually a demon from planet Zenon and Brown KNEW he must destroy the alien invader. (true story)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    you better check with your CIA sources again.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    If you watch the video you can see him grabbing stuff and even tossing something to his buddy. And eye witness accounts dispels his presumed saint hood!

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    He's probably just trying to start an argument or something. Just like the people saying he was shot for Jay walking. And it wasn't robbery he just stole something or "petty theft".. ignorant people who don't want to listen to the facts.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    He's probably just trying to start an argument or something. Just like the people saying he was shot for Jay walking. And it wasn't robbery he just stole something or "petty theft".. ignorant people who don't want to listen to the facts.

Facts, FACTS, WE don't need no stinkin facts to form OUR own take on wat happened

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Did you forget the purple?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Weather update: it's snowing in St. Louis. Started about an hour ago. I'm not seeing any accumulation yet.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    And he took the cigarello's as payment for service rendered?

C'mon man, he robbed the store, refused the officers order and attacked him. He got shot because he was a punk ass ghetto thug just the same as all these looters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom