• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    My first was a lovely Remington 1100 12ga. I was about 6 years old when my uncle handed it to me and at that age I learned what it was like to hit the ground and get a nice bruise on my shoulder at the same time. Ahhh the memories

Chrolle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Beech Grove
    New England 12ga single shot, Uncle took me out in the woods on the last day of hunting and I popped off 5 slugs. I went to school that week with a huge bruise on my arm and shoulder area from shooting that beast.

jss1956

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Indiana the Armpit
    My first was a Remington 22 Model 512 Bolt Action. I was 10 years old. My dad gave me a short course in gun safety, then told me how he purchased the gun at the local hardware store with his first check from a summer job at age 16 in 1946. No papers, no fuss. He told me it was too bad that I would never grow up in a world like that. With that, I started slinging lead. Still own the gun to this day.

Michee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2010
    Plymouth
    First firearm I ever shot was one of the pink bushmaster AR-15's. Was at a Women on Target meet in Oklahoma City. Super fun! :rockwoot:

JohnnyTre

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Jasper County
    A savage .22, the next time I fired a rifle it was an M-16A2. Part of me thinks it was good I didn't have extensive rifle experience, no bad habits to correct.

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Ok---this kinda dates me------I mowed a ladys yard all summer for a Reminton RB #4 in 32RF---got the gun and two boxes of ammo---------------shot up the ammo,then couldnt afford any more(back to school)---so I sold the gun to granpa----dont know where it went from there...

"I probably have more guns than I need---but NOT NEARLY AS MANY AS I WANT"

Top Bottom