• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Ummm... We're talking about accusing people of being white supremacists and attempting to connect them to the the sitting US president during presidential debate. That's not a small nit.

I said on the day after the debate that I understood what Trump was saying and I had no problem with it.

So, I don't know who you're looking to cross swords with. It sounds like your beef is with the press. Perhaps you need to write to the publishers.

Ramyankee42

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Not a doubt in my mind President Trump was blindsided by them bringing up the "Proud boys" and Trump not knowing what they were talking about. He was right though, Biden only condemned the BLM protests when they began hurting him in the polls. But that never got followed up on. Hope Trump is done with the Covid stuff before the second debate. Would love a rematch.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Heh, why would Magadon be concerned with mere mortals calling themselves proud boys?

Last edited:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Stolen from the web: If Trump had actually been behaving like a child during the debates, Biden would have sniffed him.

Top Bottom