7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    The Numnumnumnum Song

Just for giggles and grins....I ran across this and decided to post it because I've been up all night, I'm tired and it made me giggle! I hope you enjoy it, or move it to where it belongs, cuz I'm to tired to figure it out. It's totally pointless, but at least no one can argue about it, debunk it, or get butthurt over it. There are days where it's perfectly fine to be silly, it breaks the tension and cures the day's "humdrums and bah-humbugs"! Some days it's nice to be completely pointless. Cute is as cute does....we should all be numnum'd from time to time, just think how peaceful life would be! But we'd annoy the heck out of anyone close to us....which is kinda funny in and of itself. But here goes: The Nomnomnomnom Song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_3cnwxygiE&feature=related

Ok, I tried to move it to the Funny Pic post, but apparently I'm either to tired to figure it out, or just have no clue how to do it without moving everything on the page there, which I don't think is what I want it to do. So my dearest Mods, if you would please move it for me, I'd really appreciate it. See, I AM a technological dinosaur! :): Bill...paging Bill....Bill, where are you? Ok, I'll text and see if I can do it that way. Have fun in the meantime, I'm still giggling over how cute that little critter is.

Last edited:

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    Oh...my....god!

Are you feeling ok 7th stepper?

Hi Caleb, yea...I'm fine, I just had a serious case of "the tired sillies"! Plus I'm easily amused, and while cruising one of the other posts that linked to a crime story, I got sidetracked by the other things to watch on there. That happens from time to time, but you find the most interesting things that way. Well, maybe interesting isn't the right word....some are really gross, some are really stupid, and some are really cute. This one fell into the cute category, so I thought I'd share.

Plus it reminded me of Bill....with one of the funny things that he does from time to time. I can't elaborate on that, he'd strangle me! :):

7th Stepper

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Hi Caleb, yea...I'm fine, I just had a serious case of "the tired sillies"! Plus I'm easily amused, and while cruising one of the other posts that linked to a crime story, I got sidetracked by the other things to watch on there. That happens from time to time, but you find the most interesting things that way. Well, maybe interesting isn't the right word....some are really gross, some are really stupid, and some are really cute. This one fell into the cute category, so I thought I'd share.

Plus it reminded me of Bill....with one of the funny things that he does from time to time. I can't elaborate on that, he'd strangle me! :):

7th Stepper

Ah, I see... I suppose it'd make more sense if I had met bill before

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Urimun
    Top Bottom