Last edited:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Ok, it's not a funny pic, but it is very unique. ;)

I was shooting a baseball tourney 4 years ago. When I glanced at this shot on the back of the camera, I thought it was just another "Ball on Bat" shot.

DSC_3708YPw2copy3.jpg

But when I saw it on my monitor, I stared at it for several seconds before I realized where the bat was. He dropped his shoulder, thereby bringing in the bat, and he missed the ball. The ball was captured directly in front of the bat, blocking the view of it. Obviously, I wasn't trying to do this, it was just one of those one in a million pics.

I tried contacting Sports Illustrated for Kids in case they wanted to use it for fun "Where's the bat" thing for the kids, but I never heard from them. Too bad, because the kid would have got a big kick from them using it.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Always inspect your food before you eat it. Took this picture before making some hot dogs a few weeks back. Kind of an evil smiley face if you ask me. Wonder if one of the hot dog makers had a weird sense of humor.

hotdogsmiley.jpg

Ever see a 26 point beaver? Well you have now. My buddie's wife (not kidding) scored this during a New Year's Eve scrabble game. Lets just say the rest of the game was down hill from there, and most of the remaining words spelled are not INGO safe. ;)

26pointbeaver.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom