Clay County
    554793_453820948026280_375139038_n.jpg

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I-65 will be closed tomorrow across Tennessee and Kentucky . They are hauling a 200 ton lump of coal to Mount Rushmore in South Dakota so they can add Barack Hussein Obama to the Mount Rushmore monument. B. H. Obama has stated on national TV that he believes himself to be the fourth greatest U.S. President, behind Washington, Jefferson and Lincoln but greater than Theodore Roosevelt. They had to settle for a material such as coal, because they couldn't find a 200 ton piece of :poop:.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    A lady about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat.

This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. The man seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested. ... The case came up in court.

The judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself. .
    The man replied, 'Well your Honor, it was like this...when the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition.

She sat down under a sign that said, ‘The Double Mint Twins are coming' and I grinned.

Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, 'Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling,' and I had to smile.

Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said, 'William's Big Stick Did the Trick,' and I could hardly contain myself.

But, Your Honor, when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, 'Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident!' .... I just lost it!

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    That'll never work. The bindings are terrible, she'll be gone at the first stoplight. The ropes on her feet are loose, she can easily reach her blindfold... This is obviously his first kidnapping. :facepalm:

Err... I mean, "funny truck accessory". :D

Not to mention i see nothing holding her down, she could easily sit up and be seen by someone .... i give this "kidnapping" 1/10, agreed, obviously his first time

Definitely a 1/10. A bunch of rookie mistakes there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom