walken+dead.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    We lost gunman41mag again............. who will post [strike]motivational posters[/strike] completely inappropriate pictures after multiple warnings and infractions now?

Printcraft, what did gunman do this time?

Quote corrected.

I didn't ban him. I thought some of his posts, even most of them, were funny, but not appropriate for this site. It was far from his first offense, but it will be his last. As I said, I didn't ban him, but had I been first to see his last posts, I would have, tout de suite.

This site's rules are well-known, and most people have no problem following them. Occasionally, someone needs a tap on the shoulder to remind them, and even more occasionally, we'll get a PM from someone, "Hey, is this OK to post?" I appreciate those questions, most of the time, because it prevents someone from getting infractions and worse.

We don't want to warn, infract, and ban people, and we do, all of us, have good senses of humor. We also have rules to follow, and if people can't do that on their own, Fenway's asked this group of people to monitor what we can and remove stuff that's not what he wants here.

Gunman, if you're reading this, you had lots of opportunities to correct your postings. You squandered them all. I'll miss the good posts you made, but I won't miss having to monitor them for inappropriate content.

Blessings,
    Bill

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Quote corrected.

I didn't ban him. I thought some of his posts, even most of them, were funny, but not appropriate for this site. It was far from his first offense, but it will be his last. As I said, I didn't ban him, but had I been first to see his last posts, I would have, tout de suite.

This site's rules are well-known, and most people have no problem following them. Occasionally, someone needs a tap on the shoulder to remind them, and even more occasionally, we'll get a PM from someone, "Hey, is this OK to post?" I appreciate those questions, most of the time, because it prevents someone from getting infractions and worse.

We don't want to warn, infract, and ban people, and we do, all of us, have good senses of humor. We also have rules to follow, and if people can't do that on their own, Fenway's asked this group of people to monitor what we can and remove stuff that's not what he wants here.

Gunman, if you're reading this, you had lots of opportunities to correct your postings. You squandered them all. I'll miss the good posts you made, but I won't miss having to monitor them for inappropriate content.

Blessings,
    Bill

Thanks for letting us know what happened....stops all the rumors.

Most of us didn't see the offensive pictures in question.....perhaps you could post them back up......like a educational tutorial of what not to post.....:):

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Thanks for letting us know what happened....stops all the rumors.

Most of us didn't see the offensive pictures in question.....perhaps you could post them back up......like a educational tutorial of what not to post.....:):

I think it had to do with Scooby Doo in a Giant Claw game.

Link to a page that may or may not contain photos of stuffed animals taken in a manner not suitable for easily offended persons.

Toys on Attack Of The Blog, AOTS Recap, AOTS Behind The Scenes ? G4tv.com

By posting this, I am in no way condoning the actions of persons previously mentioned in this thread. Rules are rules.

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Quote corrected.

Blessings,
    Bill

I say we start a new INGO site just for all the deleted pictures and improper posts. You can have it set up with an 18 and older block for us "adults". Complete with the list of banned members and their own hall of shame.
    Come on - It'd be fun.

We can call it - X-INGO or XXX-INGO. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom