Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    20201128-191737.jpg

Always wondered if everybody else knew about stealth mode.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013

At one time I had a Weimaraner (older) and a Viszla (younger). We had taught the Weim to ring a bell when she wanted to go outside. The Vizsla learned that when he heard the bell it meant he was going outside too. And if you know Vizsla's you know they get excited.

The Weim learned that if the Vizsla was laying in the spot that she wanted, she would go ring the bell, the Vizsla would jump up and get all excited by the door, and she would quickly sneak in and steal his spot. I could not get her to go out after she would do this no matter how much I encouraged her. She would lay just like the dog in the picture and give me a look like, nice try.

I miss that dog.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    At one time I had a Weimaraner (older) and a Viszla (younger). We had taught the Weim to ring a bell when she wanted to go outside. The Vizsla learned that when he heard the bell it meant he was going outside too. And if you know Vizsla's you know they get excited.

The Weim learned that if the Vizsla was laying in the spot that she wanted, she would go ring the bell, the Vizsla would jump up and get all excited by the door, and she would quickly sneak in and steal his spot. I could not get her to go out after she would do this no matter how much I encouraged her. She would lay just like the dog in the picture and give me a look like, nice try.

I miss that dog.
    They are very smart dogs. had a good friend of the family that had one. One day my father started telling the dog to sit, stay and other things. The dog did all of the things my father told it to do until he told the dog to heel. At that time the dog walked over to the lady of the house(it's owner) and assumed the heel position.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom