1382200_10152750012571112_6787284445157110799_n.png

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without this "Closer" parody, which was written by someone I know very well.

[video=youtube;yktWrdUh5VI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yktWrdUh5VI[/video]

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without this "Closer" parody, which was written by someone I know very well.

[video=youtube;yktWrdUh5VI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yktWrdUh5VI[/video]

Couldn't be you or is it? All that going back to school is working for you?

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Not trying to be racial, however I feel people like these should be shot on sight.

I can't agree with shooting someone for walking up to a store, even if I know their plan is to steal. It's just stuff, and that's what insurance is for. OTOH, the first time I see them raise one hand to do harm to another living person or animal, I'm right there with you. I've always been taught that if the problem is not an imminent life or safety threat, my gun is not the answer to that problem.

Now... Pepper balls? Area denial systems? non-lethal man-traps? If it's not going to kill someone, I think you're on to something.

:twocents:

ETA: Oh, and "pepper balls"? I'm not talking about the kind the cops use in prison settings.. I'm thinking habenero juice, rubbed liberally (see what I did there?) on certain parts of the anatomy of the miscreant. It may not be punishment fitting the crime, but hey... whattayagonnado, eh?

I'd post a pic in keeping with the idea, but this IS a family-friendly forum, after all. ;)

ETETA: Found one, Arnie is giving a good impression of it. What a great actor!

arnold-yawn-scream.gif

Last edited:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Not trying to be racial, however I feel people like these should be shot on sight.
    That's kinda cold blooded... but I think that way myself when I get a glimpse of the pants down people. Something about idiots having their pants down just gets to me. Convicts used to do that all the time when I was a correctional officer. I see that, I instantly think "criminal".

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    That's kinda cold blooded... but I think that way myself when I get a glimpse of the pants down people. Something about idiots having their pants down just gets to me. Convicts used to do that all the time when I was a correctional officer. I see that, I instantly think "criminal".

Isn't that what they want? You call it "criminal". They call it "street cred" or similar terms. I just call it silly.

Oh. And IBT"WTTWTAFAS"M

(In Before The "Wear Them That Way To Advertise For A*** Sex" Myth)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom