Undisclosed
    Pel.jpg

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Screen-Shot-2014-09-04-at-6.57.51-AM.png

MDA at their finest again. Idiots obviously don't know that No Shirt = No Service. The AR on the other hand is perfectly legal. I'm not intimidated of, or scared of, or concerned about the lady on the right at all.

Screen-Shot-2014-09-04-at-7.08.54-AM.png

Dang kids need to be not eating in the store. Most places call that theft. And she is not eating healthy...that is a direct attack on the first lady...

Screen-Shot-2014-09-04-at-7.14.41-AM.png

Dang kids and their skateboards...they are supposed to have protective gear on!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Screen-Shot-2014-09-04-at-6.57.51-AM.png

MDA at their finest again. Idiots obviously don't know that No Shirt = No Service. The AR on the other hand is perfectly legal. I'm not intimidated of, or scared of, or concerned about the lady on the right at all.

Screen-Shot-2014-09-04-at-7.08.54-AM.png

Dang kids need to be not eating in the store. Most places call that theft. And she is not eating healthy...that is a direct attack on the first lady...

Screen-Shot-2014-09-04-at-7.14.41-AM.png

Dang kids and their skateboards...they are supposed to have protective gear on!

If those were filmed in a Kroger, I wonder if they had permission. Maybe there's another thing banned in Kroger that they ignored to make their point?

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    If those were filmed in a Kroger, I wonder if they had permission. Maybe there's another thing banned in Kroger that they ignored to make their point?

Something that is done in architecture, when presenting plans and proofs of concepts, the company presenting the project will have drawings and photo-realistic pictures of the areas they are proposing. In a lot of them are superimposed and slightly translucent people walking around. If you look at these pictures, they have no shadows, and the lighting is slightly wrong....thus they are superimposed.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Something that is done in architecture, when presenting plans and proofs of concepts, the company presenting the project will have drawings and photo-realistic pictures of the areas they are proposing. In a lot of them are superimposed and slightly translucent people walking around. If you look at these pictures, they have no shadows, and the lighting is slightly wrong....thus they are superimposed.

You may be right. The poses look a bit....odd, for sure. But look at the top photo--there appears to be shadows under the big guy and the lady with the gun. Then in that bottom picture, there appears to be a shadow under the skate board and a bit of a reflection in the floor tile by the older guy with the AR. I see what you're saying about the lighting though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom