nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    2i1jf8bz42uz.png

Even though that I have a very warped sense of humor, not a funny pic. Some of us have family members who's lives depend on those. Came close to seeing one deployed once. Not pleasant.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Even though that I have a very warped sense of humor, not a funny pic. Some of us have family members who's lives depend on those. Came close to seeing one deployed once. Not pleasant.

I detect a hint of snowflake. Funny pic thread won't be funny to everybody. Maybe the irony won't be lost on everybody and possibly someone will ask what that is (epi-pen ) and figure out how and when to deploy it. Old friend of mine has a peanut allergy. Having that pen available is great for him. Pic is still funny.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I detect a hint of snowflake. Funny pic thread won't be funny to everybody. Maybe the irony won't be lost on everybody and possibly someone will ask what that is (epi-pen ) and figure out how and when to deploy it. Old friend of mine has a peanut allergy. Having that pen available is great for him. Pic is still funny.

Your statement might be a bit better without the insult.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Not funny, but relevant. I never saw these birds growing up around here.
    [video=youtube_share;RW0KPGKduH4]http://youtu.be/RW0KPGKduH4[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

It's all good. I think humor has no limits, though. I'm just as comfortable making jokes about life-threatening illness as I am about mental disabilities and the Holocaust.

Because it's humor. Some jokes may hit people close to home, and to them, a joke might not be funny.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I know several folks who carry epi-pens daily. I've seen one deployed due to allergic distress, and I know someone who has accidentally deployed one on themselves while demonstrating use during a training session. It was pretty much a ND, and the trainer does not have allergies requiring the pen. Hilarity ensued from what I was told.

I saw the humor in the pic.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I know several folks who carry epi-pens daily. I've seen one deployed due to allergic distress, and I know someone who has accidentally deployed one on themselves while demonstrating use during a training session. It was pretty much a ND, and the trainer does not have allergies requiring the pen. Hilarity ensued from what I was told.

I saw the humor in the pic.

Yikes! Lucky they didn't hit an artery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom