The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I mean it seems like a Richard move to not let him eat...but from what I read, he agreed to photograph the wedding for $250....so there's a contract there that he needs to honor. The wild-card is that because there is no written contract detailing exactly what he needs to do and not do, can an argument be made that there is a practice "in the industry" to feed the photographer (I highly doubt it). Even if there were, the reasonable response would seem to be monetary, not destroying the pictures. So, to answer the age-old question: AITA? Yes...everyone was.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort
    I mean it seems like a Richard move to not let him eat...but from what I read, he agreed to photograph the wedding for $250....so there's a contract there that he needs to honor. The wild-card is that because there is no written contract detailing exactly what he needs to do and not do, can an argument be made that there is a practice "in the industry" to feed the photographer (I highly doubt it). Even if there were, the reasonable response would seem to be monetary, not destroying the pictures. So, to answer the age-old question: AITA? Yes...everyone was.
    In all my years, either as photographer, videographer, or DJ, was I never NOT asked to dine with the rest of the people. It's pretty much expected, unless the 'hosts' are just total ****'s

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    In all my years, either as photographer, videographer, or DJ, was I never NOT asked to dine with the rest of the people. It's pretty much expected, unless the 'hosts' are just total ****'s
    Our oldest is currently a wedding photographer/videographer out east (and highly regarded). He said that he always writes feeding into his contracts so there are no surprises. Well at least in that regard. He has a great story about a reception aboard a ship and a drunk naked bridesmaid...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If you put on some clothes you wouldn't be so blue, or is it a bad case of epididymal hypertension?

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    zKk4kPP.jpg

Top Bottom