The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I notice.
    I just keep quiet. Cause I don't wanna be "that guy"
    But if it is just a couple of posts prior then I will.

I still get a laugh out of those that should know INGO is on top of breaking news, and a day or so later they post a new thread in the topic without looking for the thread that has over a hundred posts…

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I notice.
    I just keep quiet. Cause I don't wanna be "that guy"

Some of us retired or jobless have a lot of time on our hands and often post on multiple sites.

Myself, on a weekly basis, I post on sites advancing knowledge in Pro Audio/concert world (1/3 of my life and most of my early income), Photography/editing and digital works (second 1/3 of my life and a way to turn a hobby into financial investments for the future), Hobbyist stereo/Audiophile, (just trying to relive the good times through the music I love), Music Producers and recording (these young kids need some help), Horticultural and plant care (lifelong hobby and the way I've always tried to eat, like my mama showed me), Classic Literature (can't say I've read them all, but I'm getting there), Fractal art (I do the math and enjoy the imagery I create - sold a few), and just about anything that pertains to any or all of these primary interests of mine.

OH, and this place, my favorite gun owners site. I had "a gun" before any of that other stuff came up, except for the horticultural interest I was born to explore.

Hitch comes in that ALL those places have a fun, joke, make my day section.
    I sometimes can not remember where I got some silly, funny notion I want to spread far and wide.
    I have "brothers in crime" and this struggle is applicable to many.

I try to remain flexible. But, at my age, flexing anything might include consequences.
    So, repeat posts of silly stuff are always a danger.

I'm asking for your and all y'all's continued grace here.

Last edited:

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I'm not sure what that scene is, but when tasers first came out, no one believed they could do all they claimed to do. And, everyone had a new idea for a way to foil the gadgets.

Our local gun club was about half law enforcement, local Police from several towns, Border Patrol, Rangers (DPS), Sheriff's Deputies, Corrections Officers, left some agencies out I'm sure. In other words half our club were those who were out there "Doing It For Real" on a daily basis.

Of course the rest were hunters and hobbyists like me, then a few smarta** know-it-all wannabes. Those know-it-all members read way too many catalogs, instead of practicing at our "free to members" range.

One of the city boy cops brought out two brand new tasers from work to play with one night at a meeting. The thing was, no one believed it, so "Let's just see!"

No one could take it!
    I went twice, many did, once in daily wear and once in made up, layered, leather clad protection. It didn't matter. Everyone, to the MAN, danced and fell down.
    One passed out.

It wasn't the most fun game we ever came up with, but we demonstrated to ourselves that you don't want to be tased, ever again.

We were doing science, though!
    That guy on the vid is one of those Special kind of idiots we hear about, I presume.

Last edited:

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    15 seconds.

Go to a lot of baseball games with the grandsons, was at one last night. Love this video.
    Have to brag on our 13 year old, he is my mini me, a real knot head. He is 6' tall, 190 lbs of muscle. Throws a baseball over 70 mph. Hit 11 homers in the last 2 seasons.

He is playing on the school team for 8th graders now, he is 7th grade. First full game as a catcher last night. He has always been on first base with that gorilla reach he has. Last Christmas we were talking and he said he needed a catchers mit. I had a gift card for Academy Sports so we went and picked him out what he wanted.
    The ump is a normal sized adult:
    j1.jpg

Had to brag. Straight A's in school, polite and helpful. A joy to be with.

Had to brag.

Now back to regular scheduled INGO....

Don

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Go to a lot of baseball games with the grandsons, was at one last night. Love this video.
    Have to brag on our 13 year old, he is my mini me, a real knot head. He is 6' tall, 190 lbs of muscle. Throws a baseball over 70 mph. Hit 11 homers in the last 2 seasons.

He is playing on the school team for 8th graders now, he is 7th grade. First full game as a catcher last night. He has always been on first base with that gorilla reach he has. Last Christmas we were talking and he said he needed a catchers mit. I had a gift card for Academy Sports so we went and picked him out what he wanted.
    The ump is a normal sized adult:
    View attachment 347147

Had to brag. Straight A's in school, polite and helpful. A joy to be with.

Had to brag.

Now back to regular scheduled INGO....

Don
    Are you sure your grandson isn’t a college player identifying as a 13-year-old? He’s a monster for 7th grade.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Are you sure your grandson isn’t a college player identifying as a 13-year-old? He’s a monster for 7th grade.
    So true!
    Size alone sounds like me as a senior in high school, but not at 13.
    Bet we see a trading card with this kid on it some day.
    70mph fastball as a junior leaguer?
    :thumbsup:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom