The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    cheese-spilled-bottom-my-oven-watching-bake-more-stuff-instead-cleaning-out

As a former reenactor of 18th century frontier I have to say that film has one of the most accurate portrayals of firearms and clothing of any film of that era...found out the director is from western Kentucky and knew some guys that were big at Friendship and friends with Turner Kirkland of Dixie Gunworks....worth a watch and a star of the documentary on Folk Horror recently done.....

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Inner peace starts with 4 little words.

NOT MY F@&KING PROBLEM!
    There's also comfort in ones armor built up from experience, gathered over time or even rapidly forced wisdom, learn it or die stuff.
    Keeping what you can fix or pass up first in sight can get you a good ways along, as you stated.

Nod to the Circus/Monkey post above, we have one where I grew up that has kept me at peace or alive, just by not trusting the face value of what's presented.

"This ain't my first rodeo and you ain't my first clown."

I should make a meme...maybe?

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I grew up on Warner Brothers cartoons and attribute my taste for classical music to them. When Sesame Street came out I thought it annoyingly lame and never watched it again. I had watched Captain Kangaroo, but only because in the Era of Three Channels that was the only thing that was on, and I thought he was kinda lame as well. I wasn’t even a big fan of Mickey Mouse.

Bugs bunny was the man. er, rabbit.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I grew up on Warner Brothers cartoons and attribute my taste for classical music to them. When Sesame Street came out I thought it annoyingly lame and never watched it again. I had watched Captain Kangaroo, but only because in the Era of Three Channels that was the only thing that was on, and I thought he was kinda lame as well. I wasn’t even a big fan of Mickey Mouse.

Bugs bunny was the man. er, rabbit.
    Same here.
    I was a teen when Sesame Street came out and it did nothing for me.
    We only had two TV stations, not all three, for a long time. I grew up outside Alamo, Texas from an early age. We were a little backward in '62, down in The Valley when we moved there.

Then one huge "Astrochurch" (anything big was an Astro [dome] something back then) began a UHF station. TV church on Sundays and weirdness the rest of the time, but it included more cartoons on Saturday morning. Win!

Bugs was my hero!
    *very large, rude kiss on the forehead*

Last edited:
    Top Bottom