The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Lol. Many years ago I was driving on I 40 in Oklahoma when I came up on a line of cars in the right lane behind a state trooper. The trooper was doing 5 miles an hour below the speed limit, but everybody else was afraid to pass him. I double checked my speed, then double checked the next speed limit sign that came along, and Yep, we were all doing five under.

I said hell with it, clicked on my left turn signal , pulled out and gently cruised by the trooper at dead on the speed limit.

I watched in my rearview mirror and nobody moved until I got about half a mile ahead and the trooper hadn’t done anything. Suddenly about a dozen left turn signals came on….

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    When I was a kid, in Hammond, there was a model train store that had.. Going out of Business.. on one outer wall.
    I said something to my dad, and he said that sign had been there since HE was a kid.

That store is no longer there, and I wonder about that
    To Denny this up, that tactic was defined as false advertising and made illegal…

BeDome

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Lol. Many years ago I was driving on I 40 in Oklahoma when I came up on a line of cars in the right lane behind a state trooper. The trooper was doing 5 miles an hour below the speed limit, but everybody else was afraid to pass him. I double checked my speed, then double checked the next speed limit sign that came along, and Yep, we were all doing five under.

I said hell with it, clicked on my left turn signal , pulled out and gently cruised by the trooper at dead on the speed limit.

I watched in my rearview mirror and nobody moved until I got about half a mile ahead and the trooper hadn’t done anything. Suddenly about a dozen left turn signals came on….
    Seems like a game to some of them.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I can't believe Twitter is free....

He tagged Governor Noem and Sara McLachlan lmao.....

View attachment 349731

View attachment 349732
    Phrases regarding my law license I have used in 25+ years.

"I am a licensed lawyer."- 0

"Can't disbar me if I never passed the bar"- 378

"If the Indiana Appellate Courts website had a comment section, I'd lose my license."- 57

Some people really need to take themselves much less seriously.

Top Bottom