The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Lol. Many years ago I was driving on I 40 in Oklahoma when I came up on a line of cars in the right lane behind a state trooper. The trooper was doing 5 miles an hour below the speed limit, but everybody else was afraid to pass him. I double checked my speed, then double checked the next speed limit sign that came along, and Yep, we were all doing five under.

I said hell with it, clicked on my left turn signal , pulled out and gently cruised by the trooper at dead on the speed limit.

I watched in my rearview mirror and nobody moved until I got about half a mile ahead and the trooper hadn’t done anything. Suddenly about a dozen left turn signals came on….
    My cousin just after he was hired by Valpo PD was dismissed early on a Friday from the Police Academy in Plainfield.

His wife didn't get off work until 5:00 so driving up 65 in his squad car he was in no hurry, and not paying attention.

A state trooper pulls up alongside, turns his PA on and says, "crank that thing up, you've got a mile of traffic backed up behind you !! "

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Seems like a game to some of them.
    Most of the time it's to avoid generating complaints. I fielded one on one of my guys two weeks ago for 3 over on IN38. Caller-identified 3 over, not what the "offender" said when I notified him of the complaint.

If we drive with traffic we get called in on. If we drive slower than traffic, we're "baiting". *sigh*

Pic:

IMG_20240429_204858_169.jpg

Top Bottom