• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Effective immediately, SSNFA in Danville, IN will no longer be taking NFA orders or NFA transfers and will close operations to the public in preparation for our new “SSNFA EAST” brick and motor location opening inside of the new Beech Grove Firearms at 3020 South Emerson in Beech Grove, Indiana on December 1, 2012. SSNFA EAST is already a 07 licensed manufacturer and plans to be fully functionally as a 02 SOT (NFA Manufacturer) by the end of 2012.

However, the new SSNFA EAST will not be a public retail operation. SSNFA EAST will be and dealer to dealer sales entity. As of December 1, 2012 all former sales lines and products formerly offered through SSNFA will be available through Beech Grove Firearms, Including but not limited to: Thompson Machine, Liberty Suppressors, Yankee Hill Machine, Gemtech, Huntertown Arms, AAC, SilencerCo, AWC, Shark, AWC, Lewis Machine &Tool, Rock River Arms NFA, DPMS NFA, Remington LE NFA….and so on. Furthermore, as well as continuing to be the Director of Marketing for Beech Grove Firearms, I will also take over all responsibilities of the Beech Grove Firearms NFA sales department.

In combining these two NFA powerhouse companies we feel we can now offer the best of all the NFA manufacturers’ products at incredible prices, and offer them during a wide open time frame that is easy for you as the customer to browse, live fire test, and pick up when your paperwork is ready.

Although the SSNFA phone number will be changing sometime around the first of the year, all SSNFA customers that currently have items pending either form 3 or Form 4 approval will continue business as usual, in Danville, IN until orders are cleared. You can always reach SSNFA at the new number or through Beech Grove Firearms.

More information will be posted as the merge happens.

*** IMPORTANT NOTICE - JUNE 30, 2013 WILL BE THE LAST DAY SSNFA “West” (DANVILLE,IN) HOLDS A SOT. ANY INDIVIDUAL WITH PENDING NFAITEMS MORE THEN ONE YEAR OLD THAT HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING WITH SAID NFA ITEM MUST CONTACT US ASAP OR YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH TRANSFERING YOUR ITEM***

Respectfully,

Corey A. Shaffer, President
    Safe & Secure, LLC (SSNFA)

Last edited:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Yay now I don't have to drive as far or wait for a 1500 and i get to try stuff out on site! Win win win! I'm thinking Mac 10/11 next

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    East of Meridian.....North of 465......EAST SIDE :)

You will never convince a "Grover" of that. We are proud of our South Side :D

In all seriousness though, congrats! SSNFA and BGF is a great combo, and an asset to our community. (both the SOUTH side community, and the gun community)

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I nearly had a heart-attack there for a second or two...

Although I hadn't personally done business with SSNFA there was business on my plate that I had intended to give to SSNFA...

xryan.jacksonx

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    I may be wrong about the legal implications, but does this raise the possibility of having some Post May Dealer Samples available to rent at the range?

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    MONTHLY REMINDER

*** IMPORTANT NOTICE - JUNE 30, 2013 WILL BE THE LAST DAY SSNFA “West” (DANVILLE,IN) HOLDS A SOT. ANY INDIVIDUAL WITH PENDING NFAITEMS MORE THEN ONE YEAR OLD THAT HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING WITH SAID NFA ITEM MUST CONTACT US ASAP OR YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS WITH TRANSFERING YOUR ITEM***

gopurdue02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2011
    Checked cleared the ATF on 9/28...hopfully my stuff will clear the ATF before dip-sh** makes an executive order because of the CT shooting. So much leagal limbo because it is in a "Pending" state

Top Bottom