• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Most of our widely-scattered family (Maryland to California) gets together for periodic gaming nights on Steam and Discord. Usually Age of Empires, sometimes Stardew Valley, occasionally Among Us. SWMBO hates Among Us, because she usually has to end up "killing" her kids (that's how she sees it). Among Us has taught me that our youngest son's default position is "sus."

My friends and I have been using Board Game Arena as a substitute for getting together. Basic accounts are free.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Right now I have an xbox1x, so all my games are digitally owned. I want a ps5 but all my friends are on Xbox, so I’m kinda stuck with the decision of getting ps5 and losing all my digital games and not having my childhood friends to game with, or sucking it up and buying the new Xbox. Tough choice

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Right now I have an xbox1x, so all my games are digitally owned. I want a ps5 but all my friends are on Xbox, so I’m kinda stuck with the decision of getting ps5 and losing all my digital games and not having my childhood friends to game with, or sucking it up and buying the new Xbox. Tough choice

Reminds me of that South Park episode.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My son got the wife and I back into gaming after about a 15 year hiatus.
    She never played and thought it was a waste of time, now she's kind of addicted.
    The main game we play is Rainbow 6 Siege. We play together just about every night Xbox1. No joke.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Im planning on getting one for the family, but in no hurry. Ill wait till the availability is consistent because I have no desire to try to hunt one down since that chances like really slim right now! On another note, is anyone playing Cold War right now?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Currently playing Far Cry 5 on my PS5 , love the new console it is definitely a major improvement over my launch day PS4. Played Cold War and while it's not as good as Modern Warfare the triggers are cool as hell with take up and a defined wall before the trigger "breaks" it's quite interesting.

Patiently waiting for Cyberpunk to finally release.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Currently playing Far Cry 5 on my PS5 , love the new console it is definitely a major improvement over my launch day PS4. Played Cold War and while it's not as good as Modern Warfare the triggers are cool as hell with take up and a defined wall before the trigger "breaks" it's quite interesting.

Patiently waiting for Cyberpunk to finally release.
    How did you manage to win the ps5 lottery?

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Anybody have any older GPUs and/or whole gaming computer they don't mind parting with? if so, lets make a deal

Top Bottom