• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Left over chili.......breakfast........chili omelet. They are really good.

That sounds good! I never would have thought about it, thanks! :yesway: Think I'll try one for lunch. And its trying to snow here some more. We'll probably get the rest of what we supposed to get last night today.:rolleyes: At least it hasn't been near as windy as what the weather b.s.ers were saying, its almost dead calm right now.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    No idea how much snow we got in southern St Joe Co. Too much blowing. I'd guess 3-5". Enough to make 2' drifts in the driveway.

I'm gonna put my snow tires on today. My all seasons are about shot, making any amount of snow pretty exciting.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Started to clear our driveway, but decided it wasn't worth it. Probably only an inch over most of it, with some 3" where it drifted a little. Cleaned off the vehicles and sidewalk and called it good. Should all be gone by Tuesday evening or Wednesday anyhow.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Well, this may have been the biggest weather letdown I've ever seen.

From 17 years of working at a tv station, any numbers more then two days out will change often. I know local tv stations here didn’t say a number until Friday. Other social media sites were putting out numbers six days before when the storm didn’t even hit California yet.

Local stations said exactly what would happen where I live, rain, mix, then 1-4”.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Finished up cleaning off the cars and snow blowing the driveway. The sun is quickly melting off the ice and making it seem warmer that the thermometer says it is.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    3-4" with a lot of drifting here. Roads are plowed, but still with snow pack.

Lord, it's GOOD to see the SUN. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Sun was deceptive, with the wind earlier though. Wind cut right through with temps in the middle teens. It was brutal this AM.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    4 to 6 inches on the driveway.
    That's not a storm.
    The word that comes to mind is "winter".
    Geesh.

Yeah, really wasn't bad at all here in Indy. Last week's was worse, and really the only "bad" thing about that was that the snow was so darned wet and heavy. Made cleanup a bear (with a shovel anyhow).

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Missed it dangit.
    The drift on the driveway was over a foot deep and after shoveling it and the wall left by the plow, well, kinda forgot all about the moon.

Top Bottom