Not open for further replies.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Official Site: Hope Ride 2011 - Hope, Indiana
    INGO Calendar Entry: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=333&day=2011-9-17

Last year a few of us got together to ride The Hope Ride, in Hope Indiana. Pami and I are registered to ride this event again and would like to invite INGO to join us. Money raised from admission fees, and swag sales go to benefit the Hope Food Bank in Hope Indiana.

Pami is planning on riding 13.5 miles. I'm planning on riding the same 35 mile route we did last year.

If you are interested in coming, please PM me on the board and we'll work out the logistics of getting together at the event.

MORE INFO:
    Hoperide.org said:
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hope Ride: Meet interesting and unusual people. Enjoy our tours of the charming and picturesque Duck Creek Valley! A great ride for a great cause (the Hope Food Bank)![/FONT]
    Magical Mystery Tour
    Join us on the 24th Big Hope Ride…many riders swear it’s the Magical Misery Tour!

The Long And Winding Road
    All our tours feature more twists and turns than a day in the pretzel factory.

Ticket To Rideregister online…we’ll do the rest.

Why Don't We Do It In The Road…there are laws against this in our part of Indiana…if you can’t wait, please find some tall corn.

Here Comes The Sun (start time)…Sunrise/Start Time: 7:27

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends…SAG support along the way and lots of helpful folks to feed you and make the Hope Ride your best ride ever!

Do You Want To Know A Secret (discount password)…Check our facebook page to get our discount code.

Help! (We need somebody...) Help the Hope Food Bank with your registration!

A Day In The Life…Harvest is in full swing, come enjoy a day in the country, the pace is slow and life is good!

Taxman (Tax-deductible donations) Give big…contact us to sponsor…we support the Hope Food Bank Endowment Fund and so can you!

Come Together…Join our team competition…The Biggest Team takes home a check for $1000.00 for their local Food Pantry

Eleanor Rugby – Just one of the unique little towns we’ll be riding through this year!

The Fool On The Hill...He’s the guy taking photos for the Star-Journal…yes! Hope has its own newspaper!
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rides We Like[/FONT]

Bring a Team! Herd is the Word!
    Teams of 10 or more registering online will earn special recognition with their team name being placed on our deluxe Hope Ride shirts! Designate a Captain, and contact us for details. Biggest team takes home $1,000.00 for their local Food Bank!

Online Registration Discount
    Get friendly with us on the Facebook thing…we offer Registration discounts and contests to win swell prizes.

24 Years of Hope! Farm Out!
    Get your Graze On! Make Hope your last blast of Summer! Riders love us...We love Riders...It's quite romantic! The Hope Ride is a utopian cycling extravaganza. It's the ride of tomorrow. Flying bicycles, anti-gravity water bottles, amazing wind reversing machines, holographic maps, and rainbows and lollipops for all!

Location...All Roads Lead to Hope! Hope, Indiana...Hauser High School, 9273 North State Road 9, Hope, IN 47246 In the (Bermuda) triangle between Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Lousiville!

Welcome Friends! There's No Place Like Hope!
    The entire community of Hope rolls out the red carpet to make you feel right at home. After all, it's a small town, and there's not much else to do! A great ride for a great cause (the Hope Food Bank). The 24th annual Hope Ride has it all! Great music, yummy food, rural scenery, and groovy folks make this ride worth the journey. The Hope Ride provides a festival atmosphere suitable for all ages. Enjoy our diverse assortment of musical talents at rest stops along the way. Tantalize your ears with everything from Blues to Bluegrass! You’ll find yourself hanging out and tapping your clips at our rest areas. Riders really rave over Red Dog's Petting Zoo!

Take a Trip and Never Leave the Farm!
    Highlights include: Mennonite Homesteads, Historic Churches, Simmons’ Winery, Red Dog's Petting Zoo, Anderson Falls Park, old iron bridges, Flat Rock River, windmills, old barns, Possum Glory, Hope’s Bandstand, the Yellow Trail Museum, Simmons’ One-Room Schoolhouse, Hartsville, and the Rural Letter Carriers Museum.

So Much Food! Holy Cow! So Much Food!
    Arrive Hungry! Start your day with our Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast around 7:00 a.m., enjoy well-stocked SAG treats, fresh fruit, homemade cookies, refreshing beverages, slobber over our awesome lunch, and wrap it up with a cool Root Beer Float! You will not lose weight on the Hope Ride. Not responsible for bent rims or split spandex.

Proceeds Support the Hope Food Bank!
    All proceeds collected go directly to the Hope Food Bank and to Youth Outreach Programs in the community. In 23 years, the Hope Ride has raised over $300,000 through entry fees, t-shirt sales, donations, local business sponsorships, and picking up loose change along the route. None of your money goes to pay for salaries, cars, or fancy offices.

Cows Fear Our Shirts!
    Our t-shirts are guaranteed to get a thumbs-up when you wear yours in public. Unless you meet one of our many cows. They don't have thumbs. They will give you a hoof-up. Or blow snot on you.

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    Website looks like a fun ride. But as I told you earlier I will be doing a 100 mile weekend in Michigan. Tuneup for the Hilly Hundred. Have fun on your ride.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    The organizers advertise it as a "Must Do Ride" and it is for me. The food is good, the support is excellent and entertainment at the gazebo in the town square is pretty good, too. I will have to miss it this year. :(

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I won't be riding or attending, but I'll be nearby. I might wave as you ride past. Or at least slow down and move over a bit in my car so I don't run you over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom