• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This member of the House, doesn't even know that, the United States of America.... is a democratic republic, and not a democracy. Very sad!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...bly-coming/ar-BBW8wLc?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=U452DHP

Meh.

Kind of ironic that INGO is criticizing a politician for mislabeling when one of our pastimes is to label any democrat we disagree with a communist or traitor.

And we can't even agree what the correct label is.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Meh.

Kind of ironic that INGO is criticizing a politician for mislabeling when one of our pastimes is to label any democrat we disagree with a communist or traitor.

How about “communist traitor”?
    Or maybe “treasonous communist”?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    How about Oath Breaker, that is my go to when I write to Pete Viscloski.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Yep, the Johnson clip is classic. "and with more population it's possible the island could tip over and capsize." Unbelievable. Truly.

And yes............. AOC is giving him a run for his money, for the 'clueless' title.

Beat me to it. The Hank Johnson video is tops. Props to the flag rank officer for keeping his bearing-- should have been decorated for gallantry in the face of extreme adversity.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Most folks in America don't know the the three branches of the Federal Government. Much less what each branch does.
    Duh! That's easy. The Nina, Pinta, and the Santa Maria!

What do I win?

I don't think we'll ever top Rep Johnson.
    AOC is certainly trying though.

Our local guy Greg "Obtuse" Taylor sure is trying. Either he is a liar or a moron given his comments I have heard firsthand. And I'll say that to his face.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Meh.

Democrats are communist traitors and Republicans are racist, homophobic, xenophobic, fascist nazis. Or so I've heard.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Meh.

“The enemy” is popular.

When you consider everyone to the left of you an enemy, and that tends to include anyone you disagree with, you might be an extremist.

"They" do this a lot... but "our side" isn't immune to that same mindset.

I think it's all just LARPing for bored people, anyway.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    So, what does everyone here think of Sen. Bernie Sanders saying that jailed rapists, murderers and even the Boston Marathon bomber..... should be able to vote (from prison) in national elections?

I think that's a prime example of elected officials ignorance.....

Oh, and don't forget.... that would include the Wisconsin terrorist woman, from my other thread.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So, what does everyone here think of Sen. Bernie Sanders saying that jailed rapists, murderers and even the Boston Marathon bomber..... should be able to vote (from prison) in national elections?

I think that's a prime example of elected officials ignorance.....

Oh, and don't forget.... that would include the Wisconsin terrorist woman, from my other thread.
    I think he thinks they vote democrat.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I’m pretty much convinced that there isn’t any length the Democrats would’nt be willing to go if they thought it could harvest more votes.

Hard core incarcerated felons, illegal immigrants from all over the globe, 16yr old kids, dead people and so on

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I’m pretty much convinced that there isn’t any length the Democrats would’nt be willing to go if they thought it could harvest more votes.

Hard core incarcerated felons, illegal immigrants from all over the globe, 16yr old kids, dead people and so on

"The only good Republican is a dead Republican, then they can and will vote Democrat" is their motto...

Top Bottom