The Insane "Social Justice" Thread pt V...The Insanity is Insane.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Or did I?...
    Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Bounce (GIF Image)

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

This **** was happening in the 90s where I worked. I was the lowest of the low, an engineering manager with 12 direct reports. Two openings came up in my group, and my boss's boss came into my office one morning, slapped a stack of resumes on my table, and said, "Find a Hispanic female and a black. Either gender. " Qualifications were not mentioned. It proved to be a fool's errand.

On a different morning, I received an email whose distribution list was clearly not intended to include flunkies like me. It had a spreadsheet of current employees in our department, with columns for races, nationalities, etc. and genders (only two in those olden days), current and goals. We almost immediately received a follow-up email, demanding that we delete the previous one, which I did after copying it onto a 3 1/2" floppy disk. It's on my home computer, somewhere.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    They are completely oblivious to the evil they are.

Another one. I wonder if the 1996 version of me that I refer to in Post #26 above would be surprised that the same institutionalized racist **** would still be going on 27 years later.

Yeah, institutionalized racism. The left uses the term without any sense of irony.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nina Turner
    a
    Follow
    You cannot war your way to peace

Someone who has NEVER studied history
    Someone had to stop Napoleon.

Peace broke out after Napoleon was convinced to stop fighting by some peacenick named Wellington. Now some folks described it as a physical battle. You know. Where two military foes fight violently until one side is victorious. But that history was obviously incorrect.

What really happened...

This Wellington guy challenged Napoleon to a debate at a coffee shop in Waterloo. Of course he had backup debaters from Prussia, so some Napoleon fanbois say Napoleon should have won the debate.

Anyways, peace was brought about because Wellington, after 6 cups of half hazelnut latte / half caramel macchiato with 4 pumps of white mocha and extra sugar, told Napoleon that all that warring and violence was really mean. And that he should stop and check his privilege. Wellington's buddies from Prussia added to the conversation, "totally not cool bro."

Napoleon reluctantly agreed, abdicated his emporership, and there were many years of peace thereafter. Starbucks of Waterloo even gave a gift card worth 10 free lattes to Napoleon for checking his privilege. No violence was necessary to bring about that peace.

I strongly feel that the same thing could be done in Ukraine. Z and Putin should have coffee at a neutral Starbucks and hash out their differences. Also, just saying, there are Starbucks in Gaza I'm sure. A good Latte is better than war machines.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

This is going to effect a lot of Christian foster parents.
    I know several good Christian families here in SEI who have been foster parenting for years. Some of the children have been with them since they were a few months old.
    They will not comply to this.
    Will Bidens department of health take the children from them, and strip them of the chance to be foster parents in the future?

Top Bottom