• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cklein6576

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2009
    South Bend, Worst. Mayor. Ever.
    a girl, a glock, and its a .45. I love sundays.

untitled.jpg

untitled1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Seriously, I love her, its a g30 and she is not scared of it at all.

snowman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Bremen, IN
    I am happy with my glocks,,, have three of them myself. My G20, 10mm is my favorite. I am seriously considering getting one of the 10mm compacts. Great pics, looks like a good time at the range....

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I've looked at the Glock 29 before, but all I could think was "wow, that's a big round for such a little gun." I'll confess that I've never shot a 10mm in anything, and I'm sure there are people who love the 29, but that's a powerful little package. Nice to have it if you needed it, but I'm afraid I would turn my head, close my eyes, grit my teeth, and pee down my leg a little while I was pulling the trigger.:D

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I've looked at the Glock 29 before, but all I could think was "wow, that's a big round for such a little gun." I'll confess that I've never shot a 10mm in anything, and I'm sure there are people who love the 29, but that's a powerful little package. Nice to have it if you needed it, but I'm afraid I would turn my head, close my eyes, grit my teeth, and pee down my leg a little while I was pulling the trigger.:D

10mm isn't all that bad LOL. Out of my 1076, full power rounds felt kind of like pulling the trigger on 125gr .357s in a four inch revolver. The mid-power loads felt like shooting a .45. Haven't shot them from a Glock, but given how well the Glocks handle recoil I wouldn't anticipate very many broken bones LOL.

I LOVED the 10. It was accurate, hard hitting, and provided wonderful versatility... shame the .40 short and weak all but killed it :(

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    It's certainly nice to see a woman shooting a handgun and NOT leaning back as far as possible cause she's afraid of the blast. 90% of the photos I see show ladies doing about to fall over backwards. Nice form.

EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    The Glocks are easy for new shooters since they have the same trigger pull every time. I think the .45s are a lot more pleasant than the .40s. I'm glad she likes it.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Ummm.... I like Glocks. They are good guns. (YES! Now I have enough posts to go to the classifieds!!!)

Sorry, had to throw that in there. But, seriously love to see people bringing other people into our passion. I have only had the wife to the range a couple of times and she loved it. However, now that we have our two little ones, range time is a "Daddy Thing", maybe when they get a little older I'll be able to bring the wife out again.

TJSieling

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Indianapolis - West Side
    I took my G36, a .45, to my girlfriend's dad's house, and shot it off his back porch, along with a 1911, a few revolvers, and a midget .22 (can't remember what it was, but I wanted one, perfect back pocket gun).

The 1911 I really liked, but I stuck with my G36.

Top Bottom