• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I thought I would share this with you guys, it's a recap of the Jan 19th rally which I missed due to being at SHOT Show. Prometheus was there and shares the experience with us.

Let's get something going for Feb 8th! I will be there with a camera chatting to people and doing what I can to spread the word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeLUK_Nc40U

Nick4562

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    I thought I would share this with you guys, it's a recap of the Jan 19th rally which I missed due to being at SHOT Show. Prometheus was there and shares the experience with us.

Let's get something going for Feb 8th! I will be there with a camera chatting to people and doing what I can to spread the word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeLUK_Nc40U

Met prometheus at the rally. Big fan of the show! had no idea you guys were from up north Indiana right around the corner! Hope to see you on the 8th.

donfetch48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    I attended the rally. I am tired of just watching my rights get eroded without letting my opinion be heard. I'm done with that.

One thing about the rally that was bery disappointing was that no elected officials spoke or came out to support those that showed up. Maybe someone will "sack up" and make an appearance at the next rally.

donfetch48

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    I am making plans now to attend the Feb 8 rally. Our elected officials need to hear our voices. I hope the turnout is better than the Jan 19th rally.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Figured I would link this here for the Feb 8th event. It currently has over 5000 invites to the event on FB and only around 600 POSSIBLY attending.....we can do better. I know there are a LOT of people who plan to go and not on FB, but WE CAN DO BETTER!!!

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...hering_at_the_state_capitol_feb_8_2013_a.html
    I was thinking the same thing.

Hell, if even 10% of the members on here showed up, it would still be close to 3,000. We aren't even at a 1/4 of that.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I attended the rally. I am tired of just watching my rights get eroded without letting my opinion be heard. I'm done with that.

One thing about the rally that was bery disappointing was that no elected officials spoke or came out to support those that showed up. Maybe someone will "sack up" and make an appearance at the next rally.

Sen Tomes was there.

Top Bottom