• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    An FBI file contains information on the bureau’s attempt to locate a stripper named “Kitty,” last name unknown.

I am sure that FBI agents spent a lot overtime and government money on an exhaustive search of the strip clubs across America searching for "Kitty".

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Apparently Hitler was alive.

DNR_v-EUMAE-Efn.jpg

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    There is a picture floating around of "Hitler" in the 1950s. He has the same mustache and hairstyle though, which is hard for me to believe. If you're an international war criminal, it seems like you wouldn't want to look exactly the same and pose for photos.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    What I don't understand is if ONE guy pulled it off and all the " evidence " points to that ONE guy then why all the secrecy all these years ?

The secrecy was because of all the other stuff in the files, such as the potential "false flag" operation or "Hitler is alive" cable listed in this thread. They ran down every lead they could find while conducting the investigation, the result was a bunch of things that they believed should still be kept secret even though the investigation indicated that they weren't connected to the assassination. It is possible there is something still being kept secret that is evidence of something other than one shooter, but the secrecy itself is not evidence that there actually is something of that nature. Actually, the stuff that keeps dribbling out indicates the opposite; there was just a bunch of other hi-jinks going on that the government wanted to remain secret, but it was one lone shooter.

mikebol

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2015
    Trafalgar

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    From One Sentence From Today's JFK Assassination Documents Release That Could Change Everything | Alternative

View attachment 60418

Read the last highlighted paragraph. Imagine if you were a state sponsored sniper and how easy it would be to acquire a target approaching you directly. With Oswald in the repository window, there was no guarantee he would be able to acquire and strike the target. Hence, a second shooter was needed to insure the target was hit. Oswald was clearly the fall guy.

Mike

The page you have linked is a report on a speech by Oren Potito, identified in the document as a member of the National States Rights Party. The highlighted paragraph indicates that Mr. Potito, in his speech, claimed the "Surgeon General's Report on the assassination stated the first bullet entered the President's throat below the adam's apple." This is only evidence that somebody named Potito made this claim, it is not evidence that there is any such report that actually says that. I don't know enough about the background of Mr. Potito to explain his motives in making such a claim, but I do know enough about the assassination to evaluate the truthfulness of his claim.

The autopsy was performed at Bethesda Naval Hospital by Naval Commander James Humes, the director of laboratories of the Naval Medical School, and Naval Commander J. Thornton Boswell, the chief of pathology at the Naval Medical School. They were assisted by Lieutenant Colonel Pierre A. Finck, chief of the Wound Ballistics Pathololgy branch of Armed Forces Institute of Pathology. There were also 2 dozen other people in attendance. In other words, the Surgeon General did not perform the autopsy so there is no reason to believe he issued a report on it.

However, the Naval Commanders that did perform the autopsy did issue a report. It clearly states that they believed the throat wound was an exit wound: "The wound presumably of exit was that described by Dr. Malcolm Perry of Dallas in the low anterior cervical region. When observed by Dr. Perry the wound measured 'a few millimeters in diameter', however it was extended as a tracheostomy incision and thus its character is distorted at the time of autopsy." They obviously talked to Dr. Perry about it because the wound had been altered by the tracheostomy that was performed while the medical personnel were still trying to save his life, and that is why they use the words "presumably of exit" as well since they couldn't see what it looked like before the tracheostomy. It seems highly unlikely that the Surgeon General would have issued a report that contradicted them, so it seems highly likely Mr. Potito was simply lying in his speech.

There are a lot of lies that have been told about the assassination over the years, whether to garner attention or money, and as you can see from this example they started almost immediately. I have read just about every book and watched every video available over the years. When I first got interested in the assassination I was convinced that the mafia was behind it, but after actually studying it for years there is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that it was done by a lone nut-job named Lee Harvey Oswald. I have personally talked to Robert Groden, one of the leading conspiracy theorist, while at Dealey Plaza no less, and I can tell you he is a charlatan that has made a living peddling nonsense. Unfortunately, he is not alone.

Here is a link to the actual autopsy report if you wish to read it yourself: https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/appendix-09.pdf I highly recommend you simply go to the summary on page 6 to see their conclusions about where the shots came from.

Last edited:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    What I don't understand is if ONE guy pulled it off and all the " evidence " points to that ONE guy then why all the secrecy all these years ?

Already been stated . . . tons of extraneous material chasing after apparitions, ghosts and wild geese. I still have trouble with Oswald using that horrid Italian rifle with a terrible scope and making those nearly impossible shots. Pilots have pulled off impossible large passenger plane landings that cannot be replicated in simulators, so I remind myself that they were *nearly* impossible and until there's something solid to point elsewhere it's what I'm left with and the possibility I'll never know with certainty.

John

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I always figured if the US government got any big nazi out and then buried them later it would have been Hans Kammler.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Since this came back up again, I want to add that my previous comments are not meant to say that I am the expert and therefore you should believe me that LHO was the lone shooter. My point is that there is no shortage of conspiracy books, videos, and websites that operate on the assumption that you will never bother to check whether what they are saying is actually true. I have argued online with an amazing number of people that want to tell me all about the "flaws" in the Warren Report that have never actually read it and are simply repeating things they have heard about it. (Heck, if the internet had been invented a few years earlier I probably would have been one of those people!) If anyone is truly interested in the topic, I highly recommend actually reading the Warren Report. Considering that it is available online for free you hardly have an excuse not to. If you want a comprehensive look at everything to do with the assassination including debunking the various conspiracy theories, the book to read is Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi. If you want a fascinating look at the investigation itself, James Hosty, the FBI agent assigned to investigate LHO before the assassination, wrote Assignment:Oswald.

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Re: Hitler, from Reddit

The official story of Hitler's death never included the Red Army finding identifiable remains - only fragments of a skull, after he committed suicide at the fuhrerbunker in Berlin and had his (and Eva Braun's) remains burned by his officers. This was in 1945. The double-helix structure of DNA would not be discovered and published about for another eight years. Modern forensic methods of disovery were still decades away. And defeating the Nazis was the USSR's greatest victory - a government which, I might add, was way more secretive about and eager to cover up even small incidents than the USA ever was. I don't think it's conspiratorial or even far fetched at all to say that the remains the Red Army recovered from the backyard of the fuhrerbunker weren't Adolf Hitler's. They could have just as well have been Eva Braun's, or someone else's. Hitler wasn't the only one of the high command who committed suicide and had his remains destroyed there. If I remember correctly, Goebbels did, too - and had his whole family take the coward's way out along with him. I'm not saying I buy the theory Hitler escaped... only that the evidence of his death was never that concrete to begin with.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Top Bottom