• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Are just a Pric%. Nothing more nothing less. Why do you feel the need to make stupid remarks about something when there is no need. If people want to donate to these childrens fund then I say good for them. Is it not righteous enough for your Dumba$$. Why do people think it is necessary to act like Dic#s about everything?

Poor behavior aside, I do not believe my opinion was "stupid." I clearly explained the way I viewed the situation, and was quickly "informed" by other members (who, mind you, kept a civil tone) of an alternative way of looking at the instance. I readily accepted their view as valid, even though it differed from my own.
    So calm down Nickman54, no need to pop a blood vessel, it's the interwebz, and I don't consider myself a tough guy.... there's no need for the posturing. If you want to disagree, disagree. I certainly won't hold it against you.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Out of curiosity, has anyone that's ordered their Johnny PMAGS gotten them? I ordered mine pretty early on and still haven't gotten anything but the order confirmation.

DKY197

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Monroe County
    Just took a little look around the rest of the site. I about pee'd myself when I saw the 'High Capacity Coffee Mug', the 'Ultra High Capacity Pint Glass', and especially the 'Noveske Assualt Hammer.' :laugh:

Top Bottom