• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I don't know if we've ever had a thread like this, but I thought it'd be fun to have a thread highlighting instances of the Left eating their own. I'll start off with this:

I love it because huge Leftist company has work disrupted by crowd of Leftist climate alarmist idiots. Very appropriate I feel.

Please post other examples.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Not an example but an observation that yes the left does eat their own if they step out of line on even a single issue and it doesn't matter if it's basically fundamental to their nature, such as in this first example. It's also interesting to me how longsuffering the left is with their biggest target, Joe Biden, who is the epitome of everything the woke left hates yet at the same they can't bring themselves to say a negative word against the rich, white, privileged, racist, sexist, predatory sexual offender whom they CHOSE as their candidate to put in the White House. I know if the boat goes down we all drown but honestly I almost think it's worth it to see such a public and undeniable repudiation of the left by their own willful hypocrisy.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    All leftists should realize that they are always just a blink of an eye away from being turned on by their own. All it takes is one halfway coherent utterance, and they become a target.

Sounds like a fantastic tribe to belong to, doesn’t it?

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I'm waiting for the environmentalists to begin protesting wind turbines for jeopardizing bird migratory patterns or altering the jetstream or something like that after spending so much time forcing us onto wind and solar because fossil fuels are so evil. They're simply not happy unless they're unhappy about something.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have been called "toxic" by a young college educated leftist female family member because I do not agree with her and her husbands social and political views. I guess that makes me special now?
    If you'd rather be dragged on INGO, I'll loan you the petulant child who was castigating me because I disagree that dope should be legalized for 'recreational' purposes

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    While I have no use for Sarah I'll gladly add anyone to the list of people with their eyes and ears open who realize how they have been and are being manipulated.

The unfortunate part is that if we get this country back on track, no one will admit they were duped. No one will adit they were wrong. No one will admit they stuck their heads up their asses instead of using what's inside to see what has actually been happening. The result will be it happening again, and again, and again.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    "They" are no more monolithic than "we" are. That was readily apparent with Bernie Bros vs the Clinton Machine. Media sources and pundits just like to paint "the other side" as monolithic because it's scarier and more likely to make you toe the party line of "your side".

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    This is beautiful. One of the top brass of Planned Parenthood is out after recounting the story of a donor using the N-word in a conversation. It doesn't sound like anyone in this idiotic chain of events was actually using the word in a racist way or targeted at an actual black person. But because context no longer matters, the only response is complete scorched earth all around.

The saga started when a donor at a pizza shop meeting made a comparison between the historical treatment of black people in the United States and women in Texas under the state’s new pro-life law:
    Charbonneau said the donor voiced anger. “They’re trying to make women the new N-word,” the donor said, according to Charbonneau, except the donor used the actual term. Charbonneau did not name the donor, saying it would violate Planned Parenthood’s confidentiality rules.

Charbonneau said the donor — whose money was eventually returned — told her in a subsequent phone call the comparison was inspired by a book she was reading on racial justice. Charbonneau said she could not recall the name of the book, and did not know if it specifically compared women’s experiences with black people’s.

During the dinner, the donor quickly said she shouldn’t have said that, according to Charbonneau. “No, you shouldn’t have,” Charbonneau said she replied.

But when Charbonneau tried to report the incident, her recounting of the story got her in trouble. The aforementioned Croxton and another employee who overheard the conversation resigned. Then legal discussions and internal investigations began which led to Charbonneau to be removed from her $350,000 per year job.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    This is beautiful. One of the top brass of Planned Parenthood is out after recounting the story of a donor using the N-word in a conversation. It doesn't sound like anyone in this idiotic chain of events was actually using the word in a racist way or targeted at an actual black person. But because context no longer matters, the only response is complete scorched earth all around.

NauticalDisastrousBilby-small.gif

Top Bottom